SLIMFAST - FEB CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Well first weigh in this morning and lost 4 lb so half way there already, i feel i could of lost a little more this week but one of my friends invited me round for dinner twice this weekend so along with food and a little alcohol makes me feel a little guilty but back on track now with sf and exercising should get me there. Congratulatons to all and speak soon x x

I like SlimFast, it's so easy with no weighing or counting points etc, but I get a really bad tummy on it so I can't do it:(

Arrrghhhh Im on week 4 of slimfast and weigh in was today and I am 88.7 kg when last week I was 88.4kg :(

Ah well serves me right had a bit of a relapse to old habits on the weekend after a night out a chicken burger cornish pasty and kebab were all consumed :(

Then on the sunday there was a fry up....writing it all down it looks so bad!

apart from giving up drinking (which I have decided to do until the 8th march) does anyone have any good ideas on how to not crash and burn after a night out?

Apart from this week though I started at 92kg (14st 7lb) so now at 88.7 (13st 12) not doing too bad I just disappointed in myself for falling off the diet so soon...it could have been worse 0.3kg nothing to cry about ah well back at it this week :)

Hi Sattsy

It could have been worse - you could have gained. I don't drink but when I do I just make sure I have a good healthy meal before I go out. When I come home I just have a pint of water and go to bed thus stopping the inevitable happening - eating. It is good if you have something to aim for i.e. I have a bet with my sister to lose 1.5 stone - I also decided, on sat, to get married next year so I want to lose weight for that also.
You will get there - don't give up.

Hi sattsy,
Don't worry like ff said it could of been worse, The main thing is that you got straight back to it. I like a drink at weekends but having to tell my friends that once a week is enough for me know, I can't just stop everything i enjoy, food and drink all at once. Feeling abit down today think im starting with a cold which also makes me want to eat so just having to keep busy all the time. good luck to you all xx.

Thanks guys your right definately could have been worse!
FF congrats on the wedding!
walkingtessa hope you cheer up!

I feel better (sore) now after doing a legs bums and tums class next week I am determined to be lighter :)

Hi everyone

Just wanted to wish you all luck for the weekend. Weigh in again for me on Monday and will let you all know.

Had a lovely Valantine's meal last night - my OH had a salad with me (he obviously had extra, pork pies etc) but it was nice to be eating nearly the same for a change.

Good luck again

morning everyone, weighed myself this morning 14 stone 10, lastweek was 14 stone 13 so it's coming off. i've started taking the xenical slimming pill, so if i'm honest i thought a bit more would of come off. never mind though at least i'm going the right way. have a nice/good weekend

My scales could be wrong

I stood on them this morning and am fluctuating between 87.9 kgs and 90 kgs, so I will have to buy a new battery. Anyway I will say I have lost 2lbs, but will let you know once I sort the scales out. I have been very good all week so I reckon I should have lost a little more.

Hi there
Just joined today. I've been on slim fast for 40 days and I haven't weighed myself once. I'm going to do 50 days and see how much I've lost and if I'm happy keep going....fingers crossed!!

I think I'm scared to weigh myself....just incase I haven't lost anything....but I know my clothes feel better so I must have. In previous diets, the week the scales didn't move was the week I stopped dieting. So this time a new approach.....weigh in once a month at the most.

:scale:

Hi everyone, I've lost another 2lbs.

Slowly but surely wins the race.

:party0019:

Well done everyone for the weight loss!

My weigh in is Wednesday so will let you all know how it goes!!!!! Fingers crossed my good work this week will have paid off!

Morning all,

Feeling good today got :scale: yesterday and lost another two pounds,:) Congrats to every one keep up the good work, here comes another week. Started jogging last night havn't done that in a few years only going round the estate had to stop twice :eek: but its a start hoping to only be stopping once by next monday. We will have to see bye for now x x

weight.png

Weigh in and I lost 2 kg (4 and a bit pounds) Im so glad my hard work last week paid off! Im a quater of the way now! Hopefully can keep it up for another week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back