SLIMFAST - FEB CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Another two pounds off yippiiiii would of liked a liitle more with all the exercise ive been doing but as long as its coming off. Missing food a liitle bit now especialy when doing the childrens dinners but i'll keep plodding along. Congratulations to you all and keep up the good work.

weight.png

Hey FF why grumpy? So with a week to go are you pleased with your Feb Challenge results?

Walking Tessa how you going? Looking at your tracker looks like we pretty much have the same target and same amount to lose! Like you I am missing food and finding this week hard to stay motivated!

With the weekend here thats when I find it hardest to stick with it! This week I havent really stuck to my excercise so looks like the weekend may need to include some swim training (only went once this week) and lots of walking!

Hi Sassy

I am grumpy because I met up with my sister yesterday who told me that she is going to get married the same year as me! An when I said that I had lost 15lbs she said that she had lost more. I also find weekends really hard especially when I am doing everyone lunch and I am sat there with my bar or shake (not the same).

I will cheer up soon.

I've done good so far on my February challange - I've lost 6 lbs so far this month with one more weigh-in on Monday to go so I might even make my February challange.

Need to lose another 2 stone but I am getting there. Good luck with your weigh in, Wednesday isn't it?

Yep my weigh in is wednesdays but after eating 2/3rds of a sticky toffee pudding yesterday (couldnt resist the leftovers were on the bench calling my name!) I not sure how things will go...also changed to the powder which has mor calories than the shakes and bars (not much more but add them up it all counts!)

Thats real crap your sister pissing on your parade like that! But just maybe the rivalry might make you stick to the dieting and to keeping it off when you hit your target! (My sister is size 8 and 6 ft tall and naturally tanned-even in winter so no rivalry there as I know I will never be any of those things but in other things like sport there is a major rivalry- she has started training for a triathlon at home in Aussie because I am doing the swimming leg in the London one and she wants to beat my swimming time...biatch!)

Oh MY GOD - sisters are so annoying, although my sister is 5.2 and is also overweight so at least I don't have that!

Thanks for your kind words though - as I said I am slowly cheering up. Will report weigh in on Monday.

Well good luck with Mondays weigh in! Im off for my shift in the pub soon all I want ios sleep!

Hi everyone

Another 2lbs loss for me. I have done my 8lb challange so am really pleased with that. I have asked for a subforum for slimfast to be put on the site and they have done so. It's under all other diets. Have also asked for this thread to be moved there but am unsure whether they will be able to.

Will start a March challange next week.

Looking forward to hearing about your weigh-in. You are all doing very well.

Take care

Hey FF congratulations on reaching the February goal!

Hi everyone

Another 2lbs loss for me. I have done my 8lb challange so am really pleased with that. I have asked for a subforum for slimfast to be put on the site and they have done so. It's under all other diets. Have also asked for this thread to be moved there but am unsure whether they will be able to.

Will start a March challange next week.

Looking forward to hearing about your weigh-in. You are all doing very well.

Take care

Congratulations and well done on Winning your February Challenge!!!
318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

Clapping.gif

Hi all.

well done FF on reaching your feb target, I got weighed this morn another 2lb off also thats an 8lb total for me as well. Still got along way to go though so we will keep at it although must admit starting to get harder at the weekends. Good luck sattsy for Wednesday.

Well done again everyone x

weight.png

Slim Fast challenge

Hi,

i am also new to this site, i am on the slimfast and has lost 6lb in 2 weeks, would like to lose a stone by april and a bit more b4 my holiday in Turkey.:)

=FeelingFat;486951]Hi everyone - :sign0144:

I am new to the site. As you can see I am on slimfast and have been for nearly six weeks. I have so far lost 11lbs. I bet my sister that I could lose 1st 7lbs before her and I am winning so far (she has lost 5lbs). I want to try to lose 8lb by the end of February and wondered whether anyone would like to join in?

Thanks for reading.

I
:scale: every Monday so I'll keep you all updated.[/quote]

Hi Louise

I responded to you in the other thread. Congratulations on your weight loss.

:happy096:

Hi

ive done a tracker but the only thing that is showing is the link.

Hope to lose a 1lb this week weighing friday lunchtime

Hi Louise

You need to copy the "bb code" info and put it in your signature under user CP. It will then work.

OK so last weigh in for February and somehow this week I managed to lose 0.3 of a kg (not bad when I was expecting to have gained!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back