SLIMFAST JULY CHALLANGE

finding the first week really hard did anybody else struggle on their first week?
My husband works long hour shifts so when he has time off, normally 4 days in a row we tend to go here there and everywhere. I can't resist when he says let's eat out. As he is the size of a model he doesn't need to watch what he eats! Lucky sod! How can I combine slimfast and eating out lots, places that don't always have the healthiest options???

I'm very dissapointed with myself that I don't have more will power. Do you always have will power or is it something you can gain?

Good luck with weigh ins today :0)

Monday clubber can I ask how much you've lost in 13 weeks? I go away in 12 weeks and would like a rough idea on what I can expect, I know everybody is different as I lose weight very slowly so hoping slimfast might speed things up.

So far this month (not including my first week cause I started 28th June!) I've lost 3lbs, going to have to get cracking if I'm to make this 8lb target! 3 down 5 to go!

well lost a pound and a half today so not too bad. haze : ive lost 23 and a half pounds so far.The first couple of weeks are hard but stick in there. it does get easier..promise

Linda xx

thanks Monday clubber and congrats on your fantastic weight loss :0)

hey all, im joining a week late but im going to aim for 14lb by the 8th Aug!
has anyone else achieved this and do you have any tips?!
1 month till my hol!

cheers xxx

Well done everyone this week.

Hi littlemiche 14lbs is certainly possible in a month but it all depends on how much you stick to it and how much you exercise. The first week is the biggest loss. I think 1 person even lost 11lbs in the first week but it does depend on the person.

Usually 1-2lbs per week is achievable, more with less snacks and more exercise. Keep drinking the water because it really does help.

Hope that helps
BL x

How is everyone doing this week? I've lost 2 ib which i'm pleased with but thought it may be greater as it's my first week. But it is that dreaded time of the month...... say no more!

I've been swimming this morning and bumped into my old yoga teacher, It's a sign i need to start up again.
My friend has a wii fit which i'm going to test next week. Doe's anybody here have one and what are they like???

Good luck with this week ;O)

Oh I REALLY want a wii fit :cry: I know people who have them and they love them. Just trying to justify spending the money especially when they are so hard to get hold of

BL x

I know it's a money thing for me! I'm thinking of buying my husband the Wii for his birthday in aug and then going on about the fit thingy and he may buy it for me!

I didn't realise but you enter in all your details and it doe's a program to help you lose weight ( i think) Can't wait to try it. i'll let you know how i get on... :p

I have had my first weigh-in and am pleased to say I have lost 2.5lbs!! Not as much as I was hoping as a start, but am pleased that it's OFF! Only 3.5lbs to go to reach my July challenge target.

well done on your loss, I also have 3 in to lose for the July challenge. Good luck x

Haze..wii fit is really good. it weighs you and tells you ure BMI and how overweight you are. it doesnt really give you a programme to lose weight, but you have loads of stuff you can pick from and the more you do the more games you unlock. once you get further on there quite exausting but obviously really good for burning fat. you can do the 'body test' anytime.i do it once a week, and it weighs you and lets you know if youve lost or gained.you also set goals and decide how much weight you want to lose for a certain time. its def worth buying. very addictive. the only thing is, i cant get my 5 year old daughter off it! she loves it.shes built like a runner bean. excercise is the last thing she needs! still, its keeping her healthy i spose. :D

Back