SLIMFAST JULY CHALLANGE

wii fit sounds brilliant, I'd love one. I think come September I'm going to invest in one (using my studen loan sensibly there haha)

It sounds soooo cool, I want one! Def buy my husband a wii for his b day, fingers crossed he buys me the fit. ;0)

Hi Guys. Am really new to this type of thing so please bear with me!

Started SlimFast middle of last week and also going to Curves too.

This morning my scales told me I was 12stone exactly - bummer!:cry: I'm going away in 4 weeks and would like there to be less of me when I go. Maybe I've started this too late to make a real difference - I hope not.

I'm not finding SF too hard, apart from keeping out of the cheese box in the fridge - my true weakness. Chocolate and crisps really don't bother me, but I cannot live without cheese!

Does anyone have any tips please - they would be most gratefully received!

Thanks, Emzy

OK, so I've worked out how to create a ticker :D, but please can someone tell me how I can add it to my signature. I got lost at that point!!:confused:

Congrats on your loss ff. Ezmy welcome to sf, just copy the bb code from your ticker and then paste it in you signature box and save signature. Hope that helps :0)

Lovely, thanks Haze. Just tried that so lets see if it works!!

well 6 oz on this week, and considering all the picking i was doing, im quite chuffed at that result...so that leaves me 2 weeks to lose 5 lbs..gulp! ill need to go some!

Linda xx

Hey guys,

A pound off for me this week. Losing my motivation at the minute. Not happy at my current gym so I'm looking around for another. Considering starting kickboxing classes with a friend but shes been going for a while and is a size 8 with a 6pack so thinking maybe I need to be a bit fitter before I start. Has anyone done anything similar? Will it kill me?? Hehe!

Good luck all SF buddies with weigh ins this week

BL xx

well done to you all on your losses this week! Very inspiring!

and Emzy I share your need for cheese! I have it on nearly all my meals lol, I've found trading my usual mozorella, cheddar etc for parmesan works for me. Fuller cheese flavour and you don't have to use as much, plus it's lower in cals than the others. Hope thats of some use x

Morning everyone. I stayed the same this week. Thus ends my July challange. I have started a new thread for the August challange.

Good luck everyone this week.

FF

well i lost 3 this week so that makes me 5 and a half pounds lighter this month. not too bad. hopefully do better next month.

Linda xx

Thanks feeling Fat..Im having a really hungry day today. thats when i find it hard to avoid nibbling on naughtys!!! (that sounds more fun than it is );)

Linda xx

bah stayed the same this week but I've been a lazy sod as I was working all week so tis my own fault. Plus my nephews forced me to eat pringles! lol. Must get back on it, 5 weeks to loose as close to 1 stone as I can get for my hols!

Hi Everyone,

Well done to everyone that has lost and or reached their target weight for July, I managed to lose anothe 2lb this week (thats 5lb in 2 weeks) so I am really pleased. I was only 1lb off the challenge I set myself for July (which wasnt bad considering I only started 2 weeks ago).

Now I hope to reach my target of 8lb for August then another 2lb for the 1st week of September as after that I am off on my Hols, and hope to lose at least another 10lb before 9th September.

Back