SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Hi everyone

UGG thanks for the support I know it is good staying the same but depressing nonetheless.

Karen I do weigh myself everyday and yesterday I had lost 1lb but I only note my weigh from a Monday morning which was 12st 8lbs again today! I will just need to do more exercise I think - have been very lazy with that the last few weeks.

Bookworm - of course you can join. The more the merrier.

FF xx

FF never mind staying the same I have had a couple of times staying the same and it just makes the next loss even better! I have to say I like Wednesdays as my weigh in as I have a couple of days to make up for the weekend badness!

Lastnight consumed a kebab with garlic sauce and quite a large amount of alcopops although I did boogy a fair bit!

Welcome bookworm well done with the first weigh in!

Morning everyone,

First weigh in this morning and lost 7lbs. Am in shock!
Ugg I know what you mean about walking the dogs. I took my dog out yesterday in the rain to this forest area about a mile away from my house. She saw a flipping cat so darted off after it. I decided it was a good idea for me to run after her, slipped in the muddiest slushiest puddle i could find right on my fat ass! Absolutely covered in mud from head to toe!:doh: Then had to walk home through all the local estates looking like I'd been rolling around on the fields. To top it off I had pale trousers on and looked like I'd pooped myself! :rotflmao:

FF I know it must be disappointing to stay the same after being so good. Maybe increase the exercise? New week, fresh start. You can still make your March Challenge :D

Morning everyone,

First weigh in this morning and lost 7lbs. Am in shock!
Ugg I know what you mean about walking the dogs. I took my dog out yesterday in the rain to this forest area about a mile away from my house. She saw a flipping cat so darted off after it. I decided it was a good idea for me to run after her, slipped in the muddiest slushiest puddle i could find right on my fat ass! Absolutely covered in mud from head to toe!:doh: Then had to walk home through all the local estates looking like I'd been rolling around on the fields. To top it off I had pale trousers on and looked like I'd pooped myself! :rotflmao:

FF I know it must be disappointing to stay the same after being so good. Maybe increase the exercise? New week, fresh start. You can still make your March Challenge :D

Wow fantastic weight loss hun, well done!!!

PMSL at your falling over though :D:D:D

Karen: I tend to stick to huge salads or steamed chicken with steammed veg. I also have made myself some vegetable soup which I may have before the main course. So long as I count the calories and maybe skip a snack so that I can have a bit more at the evening meal I'm OK. I drink loads of water as well

Thanks Karen!
It was hilarious. I managed to get mud all over my hands, knees, face, hair, everywhere! My dog came pottering back and just looked at me like I was odd!
Charming eh!?! :)

Well done FF its better to stay the same than to put on, i hate staying the same tho got to say especially if you have been good.

How r u Karen, you will lose that again

Louise

Very funny BL, I know exactly how you feel i've done that many times :chores016:......... Well done on your 7ib (Wow half a stone) loss that is fantasic news, It's whats needed to keep everyone motivated.
Weigh in tomorrow i'll keep you updated.

Karen have you thought about having a day off from Slimfast or treat on weigh day and then it may get you through the weekend knowing you have something to look forward to...

Keep smiling everyone :massmoon:

Good luck bookworm :read:eek:n your slimfast journey...

Morning Everyone,

I Weighed in today and lost 1ib, slowly edging towards the march target.
Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to weigh in results tomorrow xx

Well done Ugg!!!

Well i'm pleased to say that i have lost the 2lbs i put on over the weekend!!! I'm 11stone 3lbs at the moment and can't wait to be in the 10's again!!!

Well done everyone! Weigh in for me tomorrow so fingers crossed! But after the weekends alcohol intake :party0016: not hopeing for too much!

Thanks everyone xx

Lost 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs) slow and steady wins the race I guess!!!! It was nice to see the scales move though!

Back