SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Well done sattsy thats great

Louise

Sattsy, Great news well done xx

Got weigh in 2mo really nervous this week as i went out drinking the weekend.

But measured my waist and i have now lost 4 inches which im really happy about.

Louise

4 inches is fab, well done louise. I don't bother with measuring but i just might now. fingers crossed for you for tom xx

Thanks ugg and BL i only measure as i have started doing weights in the gym, i started putin muscle on in the beginning thats why i measured but now the weight and inches is coming off;);)

You must be working hard to lose 4 inches from your waist! Well done. Let us know how your weigh in goes today. Based on your measurements it should be a loss (fingers crossed) :)

hope so, worried cos i treated myself the w.end.

Feel so much beta now

Louise

another pound off, getting there slowly:)

Thats really good louise! :party0049:

:party0019:Great stuff louise xx

Hello everyone,
Hope you've all having a good wkend, I've Had a massive piece of homemade choc cake and feel awful :sigh:, I know you can't go back and not worry but I want to be good! I have my sons first birthday party in 2 weeks time and will see family that i don't see often and it'd be great for them to notice a difference... I find it hard to fit in excercise apart from walking the dog, Doe's anything else help boost weight loss (not choc cake i know)???
Arhhhhhh :ashamed0005:Just had to get that off my chest and feel better already.
Tomorrow is a new day and I'll have to be extra good for weigh in on tuesday.
xx

Can anyone help i'm trying to add a second ticker to count down to my b-day but it says Error as more than 500 characters ????

Last edited:
Hi Ugg,
Do you find it hard to fit in exercise because of time restrictions? I got a book/pamphlet in the post from SlimFast and inside it has some statistics for burning calories based on weights of both 10 stone and 14 stone;

Climbing stairs for 10mins = 95cal (10stone), 133cal (14stn)
Housework for 30 mins = 201 (10stn), 288 (14stn)
Ironing/washing up for 30mins = 71 (10stn), 100 (14stn)

Could you do any of those to bump up your exercise? Even if you just go up and down the stairs for 10mins a day??

I have also heard that green tea boosts the metabolism. How true it is I don't know. Supposedly a cup a day or you can get it in a supplement. Worth a try I guess?

I know what you mean when you say you feel guilty. I went to Starbucks today :( oops! I wasn't planning on it. Ran 6 miles in Manchester for Sports Relief and even though I know I must have burn calories, I still feel bad about not resisting the urge. Didn't even enjoy it! Now dreading weigh in tomorrow.

Am aching already but I'll be at the gym tomorrow punishing myself on the treadmill hehe!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

BL x

PS. Don't know anything about tickers sorry!:eek:

Back