SLIMFAST MAY CHALLANGE

thanks hun! seems like a huge hurdle has been overcome as I havent been able to lose for literally months, so this is a big deal! x

congrats wannabslim, 5ibs is mega. I haven't heard that word for yonks! xx

Morning everyone

Stayed the same this week. I am not too bothered, as I have not been 100% this weekend. Hopefully will see a change next week - am going to be extra good - lol.:)

Love
FF
x

FF STS is better than a gain xx

Hi all im new to the plan andi know im very late but can i join? I will put myself down to lose 5lbs please (prob a bit ambitious but i need motivation lol).

many thanks
Monica xx

Hi everyone

Monica of course you can join. The more the merrier!
FF at least you haven't gained and hopefully you enjoyed the weekend.
Wannabslim WOW! 5lbs is great well done. Sattsy its good to see you back. I wondered where you'd gone. Hope you had a fab time.
Louise congrats! Thats great news being your lightest in years.

I lost 2lbs this week. Which I'm really happy with and I did my measurements this morning and have lost from nearly everywhere! I only do them every 2-3weeks so it was a nice surprise.

How is everyone enjoying the sun? Feeling more confident at showing more skin??? I'm still wrapped up mainly because I have no summer clothes that fit.

My friend has a new boyfriend who is a fireman and I have been invited out next week on the firemans night out!!! I'm thinking losing 2 stone in a week is unachievable hehe!

Good luck everyone this week
BL x

Great stuff BL another 2ibs way hay! Firemans night hey, that sounds like fun. You have nearly lost 2 stone, you should be feeling very proud of yourself. That deserves a new outfit! :queen:

:welcome: Mon1cat good luck with the plan and keep us posted xx

Fab in that case i will make my WI day a Friday so i can at least give myself 5 days on the plan before weighing myself again.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Ugg
Sooo looking forward to the firemans night as long as none of them attempt a firemans lift with me I'll be fine. I do really need new clothes. Looking like a tramp at the moment. I actually made a huge milestone a couple of weeks ago. 5 stone loss from my heaviest weight as I was healthy eating before SF. Think a new outfit is definately on the cards!

BL x

BL, can I come too?

Welcome Monica of course you can going. We always say the more the merrier.

Well done wannabeslim, ff its beta to stay the same than gain, it will show next week maybe.

Thanks BL really happy with that.

Mon1cat WELCOME

BL 5 stone off wow girlfriend you must be buzzing xx

Thanks Ugg. Its weird but I look in the mirror and I really and truely can't see the difference. Either I'm in denial as to how I now look or I was in denial as to how big I was.

FF the more the merrier for firemans night hehe! I think nearly the whole station go out so there should be plenty of gorgeous guys to ogle!!!

BL x

Lost 1ib this week and i'm well chuffed with that, Thought I'd blown it when i pigged out on sunday! xx

Here we go again ....

Hi everyone.
Was considering CD restart but too poor at the moment so thought I'd break myself in with SF! :D
I've put nearly all weight on from my wonderful CD days:eek::sigh:
As a late contender I'd be happy with any weightloss! But I think 5lb is still do-able.
So one shake down and here's to the new me:cool:

May 13th Start Weight 14st 1lb:mad:

I'm afraid I have to abort my May challenge since being in hospital! I gained 2lbs after I broke my ankle and 5lbs while in hospital. However, I'm working hard on losing 7lbs in 10 days ( gain quick lose quick) so that will put me back at a stone lost and I can start off again. Talk about rollercoaster.... I'll let you know what my loss is on Sunday. Don't give up on me kids!

well done ugg your nearly at your goal, how long has it taken you to lose the 33 lb

I've lost it in two lots really, I lost a stone before xmas had two months off and then started behaving again in feb. If you add up it's taken about 5 and a half months. I haven't been great 100% of the time. So If I'd stuck to It properly I could have done it in alot less.
Good luck with your weigh in louise how have you found it this week.?

Louise, I too have lost 33lbs. I've been dieting since the 7th January and am amazed at how fast it has gone!

Back