SLIMFAST OCTOBER CHALLANGE

Hey sts is better then gaining, your'll pull it back. Just to make you feel better I completely over did it on booze over the weekend then Chinese arrrrrgggh I'm sooo bad. Got on the scales to check the damage and I've put on 3 ib.... Been soooo good today and done tons of housework, you never know I may sts. I'm looking forward to weigh day!

Good luck this week peeps and congrats on those losses x :eek:>

Wow, you're all doing really well! I've been off programme for four weeks and have gained 5lb, so I'd like to get rid of that by the end of the month.

Mind you, I've also gained three quarters of an inch in height - how did that happen?!

Thanks UGG. It is so hard when you fall off the wagon to get back on it. I need to do it or at this rate my wedding dress won't fit :mad:.

Good luck with your weigh in. Hopefully you will STS also.

FF

Wow, you're all doing really well! I've been off programme for four weeks and have gained 5lb, so I'd like to get rid of that by the end of the month.

Mind you, I've also gained three quarters of an inch in height - how did that happen?!

He He - thought you meant to lose height as you get older not gain it.

I am sure you will get the weight back off. It is good to have some of the old regulars back.

FF

Hi Everyone!

I am charmed and would like to join the October challenge. I started SF on the 12/10 and would like to lose 8 lb this month.

This is a fab site....

Welcome Charmed, good luck with your goals x

This is a fab site, the success stories forum is inspirational, the support people offer is second to none and I have learned so much about how my body works and what's best when dieting I feel like a pro talking to my friends about it :D

4lb down this week so very pleased with that :)

h x

Fab loss harriet x

yipppppp pee I thought I was doomed when I weighed Monday!
I've only gone and lost a pound wooooo hooooo it goes to show when I'm good I can do it...
As you can tell I'm well chuffed, hope you have a great week xx

Hi everyone, and well done to you all! I've lost 3 pounds this week, thats my first half stone gone.........thats my target met!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys, well done dee hopefully I'll lose 2ib nxt weigh in and make it half a stone. Still need 5 to lose for target. :0)

Back