SLIMFAST OCTOBER CHALLANGE

fantastic dee! And well done everyone else on their losses!
STS this week for me, stuck to my diet but I've not been the gym at all. Think this is why?! I feel really crap today now cause I know I don't have time to go to the gym today again. bah!

STS this week :(

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcomes and fingers crossed for a weight loss this week. So far it seems to be going good and find it is working well. I weigh in tomorrow and will post the good or bad news. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Charmed

Great losses everyone. I STS this week, but after loosing 4.5lbs last week I am still happy. It's my birthday today so am going to buy a new top and pair of trousers with my birthday money. I have been doing measurments since i started and have lost a total of 39 cm from my body now (11.5 inches). Hope I can fit into size 14 clothes today!!

Hope you all have a cracking weekend.
Cek xx

Fantastic Charmed - you go girl - don't forget to update your ticker!

I stayed the same again this week.

FF

FF I would have loved to have stayed the same this week...unfortunately it is TOTM and so a 1 and a half gain...bum!
Never mind onward and downward we hope this week!
How`s everyone else doing this week?
Kim

3lb this week...thats my target weight met too for october :)

h xx

Wow some great losses, hopefully I'll follow suit!

hi not sure if im posting this right. i am 10.7 ans started slimfast yesterday. i hope its not too late to start the challenge!!

looking forward to meeting you all

marie xx

howdy marie! welcome x

well done everyone this week with your losses, I have been the gym yesterday and am going again on Thursday so fingers crossed for a loss this week! I'm trying desperately not to do a sneaky mid week weigh in

hi not sure if im posting this right. i am 10.7 ans started slimfast yesterday. i hope its not too late to start the challenge!!

looking forward to meeting you all

marie xx

It is never too late to start the challenge. How much do you want to lose. WELCOME to the wonderful world of SF.

FF

howdy marie! welcome x

well done everyone this week with your losses, I have been the gym yesterday and am going again on Thursday so fingers crossed for a loss this week! I'm trying desperately not to do a sneaky mid week weigh in

Me too - I MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES :rolleyes:

FF

welcome all newbies and congrats on losses so far :0)

Another pound off for me this week, slowly does it!
Hope you all have a good week x

Back