slimfast offers

Boots local pharmacies have ready made shakes for 35p each (yes that really does say 35p!!) and the Tins for £1.49 - I just happened to pop in my local one and I bought all they had of the ready made ones (can't stand the powder) and got her to check out the back!! I then drove up the road to the other one in my town and bought all theirs!! So I got 16 ready made shakes for £5.60!!!! I could only be more happy if they stocked my fav one the latte one!!

Only downside is I think they are doing it as they are no longer stocking them! :-(

Get yourselves to your local one now!!

ems789 said:
Boots local pharmacies have ready made shakes for 35p each (yes that really does say 35p!!) and the Tins for £1.49 - I just happened to pop in my local one and I bought all they had of the ready made ones (can't stand the powder) and got her to check out the back!! I then drove up the road to the other one in my town and bought all theirs!! So I got 16 ready made shakes for £5.60!!!! I could only be more happy if they stocked my fav one the latte one!!

Only downside is I think they are doing it as they are no longer stocking them! :-(

Get yourselves to your local one now!!

Do you mean that they are only doing this is small local ones and not larger ones in town centres? I live by a very small boots in the village I live in so will pop by tomorrow!

In my town it is only the small pharmacy ones. I have a nice fridge full of them now!

Back