slimfast offers

Loser85

Gold Member
Thought id start this one for people to share their bargain finds.

Asda are currently selling the powder tins for £5 and the ready mixed bottles are £1.

I think in retrospect they were priced wrong.....

HOWEVER! Tescos had the 12 serving Slimfast metal tubs for £3 this morning, ticket said it was til 03.01.2012

Superdrug are doing a bogof offer on all slimfast items :)

gotta love this time of year! lol

Today - Boots £5.99
Tesco - £3 for tins.. yes I got 3!! lol Bars were normal price but I picked up a pack for uni.
Lets do this!!

All slimfast products (including the ready mixed bottles, snacks, bars etc) are on buy 1 get 1 free in superdrug at the moment. Tins are half price in boots but the other stuff isn't on sale.

not all Boots are on the half price offer as my local one in Wales wasn't. :(

tesco still doing the tins for £3, sent hubby for 4!! bit disappointed as there was no banana left but the others are lovely too. anyone tried the Vanilla?

I had the vanilla this morning, it was quite good, rather sweet, and I think it would be better with crushed ice in it, personally... Definitely worth a try. I'll try it with ice next time, see how that goes. I think it would be good really thick too, like icecream.... mmm :D

I love ice in mine but not tried vanilla. I know when I did cambridge before they suggested coffee in the vanilla - as an ice-coffee thing.. I hate coffee so not an option for me but thought I'd mention it. :)

I'm a chocolate with occasional banana person! lol 1 scoop of banana and 1 of choc is nice too! lol

I just have the strawberry. Bought a vanilla tub the other day and only had 1 shake out of it. Didnt like it at all.

I usually have one scoop of vanilla and then another scoop from either banana or strawberry Thats yum as the flavour isnt to overpowering.

I saw in Boots yesterday the shake tins are £2.99, typical when I'm not doing SF anymore!!

Ive just stocked up on 2 slimfast pots and 2 bags of pretzels, tortillas and a choc bar. Just make sure if u take up the offer and have the buy one get one free offer and have two pots do them in 2 tramsactions as both pots will be paid for and the cheaper things free. X

Does anyone know where I can buy the cafe latte tins? I've tried, superdrug, asda and sainsburys. Thought I'd ask before I end up going round the bend going everywhere!

Back