slimfast offers

online? or tescos was the last place i saw them x

tins are still £3 in tesco got a chocolate one today thats the only flavour they had, bit crap, i wanted a banana 1, gna try the vanilla but got a feeling i wont like it gona try a ready made bottle of it first so i dont waste a whole tin of powder :p
for some reason i think the readymade shakes taste nicer than the tinned powder?? does any1 else think this or is it all in my head?
i think the ones u make yourself taste a bit like sawdust :s x

I got my Tins on boots online- 2.99 at the moment. Got 3 banana, 3 cafe latte and 2 choc. Free delivery to your local store too! X

Get ya selves to asda. Slimfast is on special. £1 for the ready made bottles and I think the tubs of powder are £3.
The ready made is much nicer plus you get more than when you make it from the powder x

Also superdrug are doing buy one get one free on most of slimfast products :) x

tinkabel - i totally agree!! the premade shakes taste soooo much better! the chocolate premade shake is yum! the powder one is ok but i dont like it! Strawberry isnt too bad from the tin but still premade is best. Going to buy lots of premade ones from Superdrug i think as they are buy one get one free! :) xx

Half price in sainsburys. £3 a tub so I bought 6 tonight :D
Think the bottles were on offer too, but I didn't really look at those.

for some reason i think the readymade shakes taste nicer than the tinned powder?? does any1 else think this or is it all in my head?
i think the ones u make yourself taste a bit like sawdust :s x

Definately ditto - I don't care how much cheaper it is, the powder is pants.

Also remember Sainsbury's have a price promise which means they should honour £1 a shake as long as its on somewhere in the major supermarkets.

Don't think Waitrose is generally very cheap and you can probably buy it cheaper elsewhere, but if it's your place for a normal weekly shop then Waitrose have Slim Fast bottles 3 for 2. Not sure about the tubs x

I'm a freak, I prefer the manmade shakes haha x

Your not a freak , I do too. I cant stand the premade shakes, unless i really have to have them.. We can be freaks together!

hi all,

just thought i'd add that Tesco are doing the premade bottles for £1 too now!

i have stocked up now on premade bottles to last me a month! i cant drink the powdered ones. . . taste too sawdusty for me - no idea why!!! :S

xxx

hehe I stocked up tonn these too! My boyfriend had asked me to pick him up some chocolate, full fat coke and crisps and dip for him (I have no idea where he puts it all!!! & I blame this filthy food behaviour for my weight gain ;)) and the woman on the till looked at me like I was crazy :)

Also just discovered the vanilla shakes - extra yum!

my bf is the same! he could eat takeaways for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not put anything on! i also blame him for my weight gain! since we have been together i have put on two stone! thats a stone a year! BUT i suppose i should blame myself too haha!

i bet she did! diet meal replacement drinks along with full fate coke, chocolate and crisps! if only we could eat all of them! yum!

hope its all going well for you hun xxx

Superdrug no longer do the Buy one get one free offer.

Instead they so premade shakes 2 for £1.99 or the meal bars for 2 for £7.99, so ive just got vanilla powder, and two boxes of meal bars, which im hiding as my boyf eats more of them then I do!!! and it cost me £14.00
I then went into iceland and was soooo good, I was tempted to get some choccie but then id be moaning i didnt lose anything so I got some nimble bread, milk and salad for 2.50! Bargain!

£2.99 for the meal bars in wilkos. :)

Just bought the tub of powder for £2.99 in boots, and chocolate flavour(the only flavour they do) £3.99 in Semi-Chem!

Susan.

Back