slimfast offers

I've noticed that Sainsburys often have the 6-pack premade shakes for £6 but they're often sold out :(

They had some milkshake pouches, in Tescos on an introductory offer, £1 each. And some bottles prices dropped to £1 each.

B&M bargains have got the Slimfast lemon meringue ready to drink shakes - 6 for 99p! BB date is July 2012 but I think they're still good for another week or so. Just stocked up on 12 bottles and I'm glad I did - they are yummy!
Nearly two weeks worth of shakes for less than 2 quid - cant grumble at that!

Thank you to the poster above who told us about the offers at B & M.
I picked these beauties up today, bottles for 99p is amazing! Even the sales assistant was like "gosh, all 6 for only a pound" lol!!!

SlimFast.jpg

Just noticed the comments on that deals site about them being lumpy. I've never had the ready shakes before these so I don't know if you have to give all of them a good shake but my first bottle was a bit lumpy and looked like it had separated! I just used a funnel to pour it back in the bottle and shook it like crazy - it was fine after that! I'm going to miss these delicious shakes - I thought they were lovely!

I was shopping in Sainsburys today and I got a £4 off coupon at the till so I went back later this evening to take advantage of there 3 for 2 offer. I bought 6 tins of powdered shakes and with my £4 off it came to just over £19!

Not bad to say the It would have cost me £35.94 without the 3 for 2 deal and the £4 coupon!

The 3 for 2 deal ends on the 21st August

I got 18 lemon meringue ready made bottles from B&M yesterday, had 2 so far and they taste fine to me but do need a really good shake before drinking and a couple during aswell as they're a bit lumpy otherwise. Can't complain for less than 3 quid for the lot though! :D

Buttercup84 said:
I got 18 lemon meringue ready made bottles from B&M yesterday, had 2 so far and they taste fine to me but do need a really good shake before drinking and a couple during aswell as they're a bit lumpy otherwise. Can't complain for less than 3 quid for the lot though! :D

Do you think all bms stock them?? I may call into my local one and have a nosey they sound yummy x

Do you think all bms stock them?? I may call into my local one and have a nosey they sound yummy x

Seems to be random. We have a few quite big ones round here but i've only checked one... It was with the other drinks rather than the vitamins etc like in the supermarket. Hth :)

Back