Slimfast starts today! :)

Yeah I think the whole 3-2-1 diet is just the same thing as calorie counting, only they are making it simpler for you, so long as we're losing weight who cares what it is called lol

Hi DopeyAngel I have seen you around the diaries, isn't your name Amy? I don't want to sound ignorant calling you dopey lol : ) I think it's a good way to lose some weight fast, but I'm not sure how long you are supposed to do it for, someone told me you take the shakes for 2 weeks then stop for 2 weeks, Idk lol
Another Hannah :)

I've been knocking around here for years....always on a different plan!

I had just assumed you could do it for as long as you wanted, hadn't thought about length so thanks for the info I'll look into it :)

Found a article on the NhS and it has diet reviews etc and slim fast says no time limit just once in a healthy bmi cut down to one meal replaced etc.

Hi ive been doing slimfast 2 weeks now really enjoying it ive lost 6.5 so far so well chuffed i found the funny taste after shakes has now worn off or that i have got use to it lol

Another Hannah :)

I've been knocking around here for years....always on a different plan!

I had just assumed you could do it for as long as you wanted, hadn't thought about length so thanks for the info I'll look into it :)

lol sorry Hannah : )

Hannah 13 has found an article saying you can take them for as long as you want so I'm sure it's probably ok

Hi Hollz, welcome to the club : )
The after taste doesn't bother me much, if it helps have a glass of juice after each shake

How's everyone doing?

Had a treat tonight chicken kebab however been online and cals coming up at between 250 and 800 I would of said more.

What do you guys think?

Think it depends on the type of kebab - a chicken shish, grilled, no sauces probably about 800 but chicken doners tend to be more greasy.

I dunno if it's just because it's the first few days but I have been sooooo hungry in the afternoons. Anyone else found this or found the hunger got better after a few days?

Hoping it's not too tough over the wknd as that's a danger time for me. I'm going to buy some ice lollies and make some sugar free jelly.

Said kebab made me feel yuck think as it seemed a large amount of food for me to digest when obviously this week I haven't been having greasy meals etc.

Am ok with the after taste now and enjoying the plan :)

Thought I would have larger calorie meal last night as I've only been hitting around 900 mark as I've been so busy.

Here's to weigh in on Monday fingers x oh and to get through the w/end as my hubby likes to eat and I always end up eating more.

I find coffee stops me feeling hungry, so I usually have 4 - 6 cups/day, I'm not sure if you are even supposed to have it on SF though.

Good luck with the WI on Mondau Hannah

I'm having cups of tea - I think if you have it black or with skimmed milk the calories are negligible really. SF I think is only about calorie restriction anyway so wouldn't think it would have much impact on the plan.

Hi guys :)

Well I was 10 st 3 and a half last week at home

Weighed in at home today at 9st 13 hand a half

I'm very happy with a 4lb loss as I had a 3 course meal at an Italian Saturday night and a mc ds in the week. Back on plan today hopefully 2lb off next week.

Who hoo back in the 9's lol even though it's an only just.

How's every one else doing?

That's a brilliant loss - especially after a couple of times off plan. I'm weighing tomorrow but have got a salty tea planned so maybe leave it another couple of days. So nice once the scales start moving isn't it?

I must say I love being on plan and feel so much better and can tell my stomach can't handle such large portions any more.

Ive just started slimfast yesterday and I'm not feelin any slimmer as other people on here have said after 2 days, I just hope the scales say different on wednesday, I'd like to lose 1 stone in 4 weeks, which I know, is pushing it, but hopefully it will work for me. What did everyone else lose in week 1 and week 2? X

Back