Slimfast

Slowly! I think I'm too near chrimbo to get motivated! I'm on plan all week then at weekends I fall off - nothing major but stops you losing tho - never mind. New year New ME! LOL

Hi Lucy, how are you today hun?

Hiya - I'm lucky I haven't got many to buy for and I work in Bath so I can just pop out in my lunch hour so it's not so bad. I'm deliberating my weight loss plans for next year - I'm wondering if I should go back to Cambridge or not. It's so hard but quick results - am not sure what to do!! AAARRGG Vicky x

Your lucky not having many to shop for we have a very big family on hubby's side,he has 3 sisters and 1 brother and out of those there is one that doesnt have kids,i have 2 sisters and 1 brother but only my older sister has a kid but she is grown up now so thats not too bad.Well its funny you should say that about CD i am am getting crimbo and new year over then going back on it.I want to loose the rest of my weight and slim fast is allright but its very easy to fall off the wagon,i seem to be more strick with myself on CD and i want to be more or less at goal by summer which i know if i carry on with slim fast i wont be.Lucyxx

i think we are feeling the same. I am deffo going back to cambridge in the new year.

Like you say it is so easy to fall of the wagon on slimfast but with cd you just know you can't have anything at all which is easier once you are in the swing of things.

I am definately going to be slim next summer. I have a few things planned.

We are at a wedding in a castle in Ireland on July 19th so that is my aim, then I also want to go on a 2 week beach holiday and enjoy it rather than hiding under layers....

Looking forward to seeing you on the other side in the new year..

I'm actually starting to look forward to starting the CD - am I weird???????:)

i am the same,, i think it will be a different story by the end of Day 1 lol ...

Are you dieting till then. I seem to have gone into overdrive and can't stop eating!!!! Gorging on anything in my way and boozing... Why do I do this.

I'm so trying to not put on any more weight but I seem to be eating anything that isn't nailed down - LOL!

Hi Lucy, How it going this week?

Heya,I'm the same, I've not been too good but not too bad either. Lost my slimming mojo now it's soo close to chrimbo LOL. What plans have you got for chrimbo? Vicky

Ive managed to avoid the inlaws this year! I have my mum and dad for chrimbo lunch and some friends are coming for the evening - should be a nice relaxing time.

Back