Slimfst shakes

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Wobbly71, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

I posted a thread earlier to say i am seeing doc on monday with the hope of being prescribed xenical.

I have looked at the NI on slimfast ready shakes and it's per 100ml! Would I use this figure the same as per 100g. If so per 100g the ready made shakes are 2g of fat. Just thinking of a breakfast option each day.

Thanks x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    that sounds ok I think, someone else will likely be able to confirm x
  4. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Hey, back when I first started the tablets that is what I was doing, having 2 shakes and a meal for dinner.
    It's fine. Just be careful of the bars and also the snack bars.

There are a few have done it, but I know from my dr, that he isn't keen on meal replacements so I wouldn't really mention that one!!
  5. sammib10

sammib10 Full Member

Hi Guys,

I love reading all of your stories and relating to them. I am starting with xenical next week and trying to understand it fully first. This might seem a bit daft but I am a bit confused with the 15g of fat per meal. I picked up a pre packaged microwave burger in the shop and it had 11g of fat in it...surely this is bad but fits within the 15g per meal rules? Has anyone got a shopping list or food diary to share, im struggling on ideas. I was thinking, muller light and a cereal bar for breakfast. Tuna pasta for lunch/ cripsbread and ham and cucumber. Dinner. meat, potatoes and veg...but thats all I have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanksx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.