1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimmer of the week

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Yoghurt, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Yoghurt

Yoghurt Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Don't know what anyone else thinks but when you're SOTW, I think you should win a weeks free class. To be honest, taking home a bag of people's manky fruit offerings is not a prize to me, it's a burden lol!
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

But then the week's free class would come out of the consultant's takings and the fruit is given by the group......
    I don't get the manky fruit bit, I wouldn't dream of taking manky fruit for the basket so I don't understand why anyone else would!!!
  4. Slim-jim

Slim-jim New Member

Hi our slimming world group is a small group and there are a few members who don't bring fruit at all so the slimmer of the week's prize is rather small. I personally bring fruit whether I stay to class or weigh and go. I do think it's a good prize afterall we do get a sticker too :))
  5. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Controlled
    a better motivation tool for slimmer of the week would be next week's class free (or half price) - that would be good
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.