Slimmer of the week!

Abby86

Whoop! Started my SW journey 3 weeks ago combined loss of 7&1/2 lb already and have now won slimmer of the week twice running! I'm over the moon!
Even put my certificates on the fridge!!!

I am loving every minute! Xxx

Blimey! Congrats!!! :D

After months of being a member, I've never got SOTW - every time I had a big loss, someone would just pip me to it! Gutted haha

Well done i had my 3rd weigh in yesterday and also got slimmer of the week i thought i would be embarrased but i was actually very proud! Certificate on fridge so everytime i want to go on track im hoping to look at that and stop myself!

Hi
Just a silly question, is slimmer of the week simply based on weight lost the previous week?

Slimmer of the week is based on the most weight lost that week.

It's who lost the most that week but you have to had Stayed the Same or lost the previous week and it can't be your first week

Thanks for that did think it was strange who won, but that does make sense well I'm just m r consistent at the moment so no sotw but you never know

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done, I got slimmer of the week last night, I was so proud of myself. The certificate has gone straight on the fridge door lol

how did u get a certificate all i get is the sticker for my book?!

Hmm, that's odd... You should have got a certificate too... I got SOTW tonight and got my shiny sticker and cert :D Cant add mine to the fridge though or my daughter will take it to colour on... lol :p

I would have thought everyone got a certificate. Dunno whether it varies between consultants. I got a fridge magnet to when I got mine :)

Aww i collect fridge magnets would have been chuffed with one but my certificate takes pride of place on the fridge!

Your c has to pay for stickers and citfs so not all of them get them we have araffel every week and the money pays for citf and stuff, we also get a sw mug for slimmer of the month and now thanks to one off our group you get a beauty treatment for slimmer of the month and when you get to target we get make up done and hair etc at a local salon x x x good incentive

I joined SW 3 weeks ago and have lost 12.5lbs. It was weigh in last night and I was slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Very proud but now craving chocolate! Need to be good this week!
I think the first few weeks are easy but it's starting to go down hill... HELP!!

sotm well done! Just imagine if you have a small chocolate and sin it next month you might just get it again!

Back