Slimmer of the Week

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi

I'm really confused! 3 of us started at the same te 4 weeks ago. This week I lost 3lb, one lady lost 6.5lb and the other one lost 10lb!!!!

I lost 2.5lb last week and they both stayed the same.

I was the one that won SoW!?!? I felt like a fraud! What is the ruling for this?

Mel

Thanks for replying. I thought they had the lose or sts! I thought it was real back luck, so I shared my goodie bag with them

She lost 9.5 on her first week, STS then lost 10lb this week. Quite remarkable!

woahh thats impressive! I felt like a fraud when I won when I lost 3lbs and a woman had lost 5 but sts the last week!

A man wins ours nearly every week .. He deserves it 4&5lb losses each week!! I want it too tho !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is confusing. I am sure that the consultant at the group I go to always says you can win slimmer of the week after a loss or a stay the same but not after a gain, not if its your first week and not if you didn't weigh in last week.

P.S. well done

Last edited:
How can anyone lose 10lb? Wish I could! I lost 1lb and totally stuck to it! I think I deserve the SOTW for the disappointment!

Does slimmer of the week include the total loss of both weeks, or the loss of the current week but with the acknowledgement you lost the week before? I always thought it was for the highest loss in the current week after a loss the week before.

Reason I ask is I lost 4.5lbs tonight and 1lb last week yet SOTW went to a woman who'd lost 2lbs this week and 4.5lbs last week and I thought I would get it.

How can anyone lose 10lb? Wish I could! I lost 1lb and totally stuck to it! I think I deserve the SOTW for the disappointment!

But you still lost and 1lb isnt to be sniffed at! Well done! Its difficult not to compare ourselves with others sometimes but each and every one of us have our our weight loss journey. Pick up 1lb of anything, feels quite heavy doesnt it, and you have lost that! I sometimes only lost half a pound even though I was 100% on plan. I am at target now, and you will get there too! Onwards and downwards :)

While doing ww i knew a lady who lost 1st 3 lbs on 1st week. She was about 5ft and not as large as me. The leader was concerned she starved herself. It just not realistic she said. The lady never came again while i was there. I aim to loose a pound a week. Well done to all you loosers. X

Last edited:
Jasper123 said:
Does slimmer of the week include the total loss of both weeks, or the loss of the current week but with the acknowledgement you lost the week before? I always thought it was for the highest loss in the current week after a loss the week before.

Reason I ask is I lost 4.5lbs tonight and 1lb last week yet SOTW went to a woman who'd lost 2lbs this week and 4.5lbs last week and I thought I would get it.

Hmm I thought it was highest loss this week acknowledging last week but I may be wrong. 4.5lbs is an amazing loss- sow or not you should be very proud of yourself! Xx

Jasper123 said:

sounds like you should have won it, why don't you ask your consultant why you didn't get it. it could be mistake.
but hay well done on your great loss x

Back