Slimmer of the Year 2006

Debbie, Isobel, Mandy and MINI!!!!....DO IT!!!! Apply..:D

Why not?:confused:

Lacey...xxx

The prize is usually a long weekend away for winner and their counsellor. This year it was in St. Petersburgh and the year before in Prague.

You get really pampered and given a makeover.

At the conference you get flowers and I think a trophy or something similar.

Well worth going in for.

Re how much you have lost. Its not always the one the the biggest weightloss, its also the story on why you wanted to lose weight and how it has changed your life really. A panel of judges look through the application forms and the shortlisted candidates are visited by Chris McDermott PR Manager or maybe Karensa this year. The finalist is announced at the Christmas conference.

I am sure Karensa will be on in the week to confirm the above unless its a different format this year.

And just remember you will probably be featured in something like Best magazine later in the year.

Linda

hey, Im restarting but with CD, previously done LL..do you think this matters? May keep me focussed..when closing date?

Cheers

My counsellor mentioned this to me today and suggested that I should put my name down haven't really decided yet as like some others have said I still have quite a way to go. I am going to talk to her about it a little more next week.

I lost a bit on my own, a lot with LL, and some more with CD, still on CD with a way to go yet (should be there by Xmas) would I be eligible or does it need to be CD for the entire journey.

i won a trip to Russia a full makeover with beauty treatments hair cut and colour. £250 my story in best they paid me £400 for that and Cambridge gave me another £200. Flowers and a glass award with slimmer of the year 2005 on it. Go for it. It is an amazing prize!

loser!, winner more like you look amazing huny well done and deservered

kim x

Back