Slimmerkays diary to a slimmer Kay

I like doing housework - sad I know, but I feel really good when my house is spotless and I'm knackered. It's the fact that it takes my 5 boys (6 if you include hubby) about 2 hours to completely trash the place again :mad:

I find it so demoralising when my kids and OH :family2:do it. OH leaves lots of piles of things all over the house and kids just generally trash the place:mad::cry::sigh: have tried everything to no avail:cry:
my hat off to you:D

Weigh in today and I gained 3/4 of a pound :cry:

But I was expecting worse because I have been so naughty this last week :eek:

Have been exceptionally good today and intend to carry out now to make up for the naughtiness.

Hols on Thursday morning - can't wait :D

She's only just got here as she had something on yesterday. House is still spotless. She walked into kitchen to put kettle on - came out and said "That litter tray needs changing!" :flamingmad:

:argh: must feel like :banghead:

idea make her:coffee:and list of chores:giggle: if all else fails:devilangel:send her :gen157:eek:nly kidding.

oh well you did your best:D

Gosh -it's been a while since I caught up on this.

I still have no laptop at home and I'm still having to beg time on a friend's pc. The mystery deepens re the laptop.

Got home from Turkey and the charger with the laptop was not the correct one. It wouldn't charge the battery or power the laptop from the mains. But NOBODY knew anything about it - that Mr Nobody again eh?

So I order a new charger. It arrived and still nothing works. I reckon someone (Mr Nobody) tried using a different charger when things went wrong but wont own up. Only to discover the problem wasn't the charger.

It looks like the circuit has burnt out somewhere or something. So am now waiting to get a new laptop - hopefully next week. Of course, once again, I've lost all my data, photos etc on that laptop :(

Anyway, I digress.

Back on weight loss mission with a vengance now. Determined to be slimmer for next year's hols ;)

Back