1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming for dress fitting... countdown to October 2014

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by donna88, 12 May 2014 Social URL.

1. donna88

donna88 Well-Known Member

Right, I need to get on this like a car bonnet now.... Not getting married until August 2015, but I'm being measured for my dress in October, I would like to be at target for then.... and then it will be the maintaining game until the wedding.

I haven't settled on a target yet, but going for 9 stone 7 to start with and then if I feel like it I'll go for 9 stone.

Also have a pre-wedding shoot this summer, which an added bit of motivation. Last time I weighed I think I was 10 stone 2 and a half, that was on Friday though and the weekend has been off plan.... but fingers crossed for a maintain or small loss this Friday anyway.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. donna88

donna88 Well-Known Member

Monday - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - syn free pancakes with berries, banana and natural yogurt
    Lunch - mackerel pasta salad
    Tea - dressed crab with chips and fried veg
    Snacks - orange, apple, banana, yogurt, wheatabix oaty bar (HEB) penguin wafer (5 syns)