Slimming pills/aids.........yes/no/maybe

Kas

:confused:Has anybody used any type of slimming aid/tablets ……….i don’t mean proper drug or amphetamines based ones. I am talking about these Addios type ones. Can they really speed up weight loss. There are so many advertised, I would just like to hear of anybodies experience with them. ……………………

I took the Silver Slimming tablets last year before I started LL. They made me sick and dizzy and gave me a very dicky tummy. I actually couldn't go out in case of emergency loo stops. I really didn't like them at all and would never recommend them to anyone. Oh, and I also put on two pounds in the month I took them! Having said that, they do sell so they must work for some people.

If you're on LL, definitely don't take them, but I'm assuming you're asking about them as an alternative or for afterwards.

Linze

kas
i used to be a marketers dream and have bought just about every slimming pill available over the counter both here and the usa
the thermogenic ones all made me red and blotchy as well as giving me palpitations
in fact almost all gave me shakes or palitations no matter how they were supposed to work
i never lost weight with any of them because i never changed my eating habits and thought theyd work on their own
they never did
the last one i tried was a huge thing in the usa - you had to eat NO fat at all or ity made you poop oil like fluid uncontrollably NOT NICE lol

Nope - load of rubbish - don't waste your money.

Can't see how a pill is going to help you loose weight when you still eat the food that got you into that position in the first place? I quickly said adios to adios when it failed to say adios to my flubber!! Xenadrine was OK, and noticed a few pounds loss, but nothing further. The best pills are ones you can get from Boots (on their diet program) which are the same at the ones you get from your doctor - think they are orlistate (or something like that) they do kind off help you change your eating habits, as let's just say if you eat fatty foods whilst on it, will be a regrettable experience when you visit the little room (tried to say that without being gross!!) However, I soon found that my body adapted to the pills and the weight piled back on!

I'd save your money if I were you!

Back