Extra Easy Slimming to become a Mummy!

Jem1905

Hey Ladies & maybe the odd Gent?

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!

Towards the end of 2014 i had told myself i wanted to be at least pregnant by Christmas 2015 - That clearly was going to happen, in the lead up to christmas i decided new year i was joining my local SW, it wasn't a resolution as i don't stick to them. This was me not sabotaging myself by putting on weight over christmas and being put off before i really had given it a chance.

I have PCOS too, not all weight related. Had this since about 15/16 and i was a slim jim back then :(

Weigh in 5th Jan - 27 Stone 2lbs - I almost cried, i knew i was over 25 stone, maybe even touching 26 but NEVER did i imagine i would be 27 stone.

After each group weigh in (Tuesday Evenings) I head straight to swimming 90 minutes and give my next week a kicking boost. This first week i did a mear 20 lengths.

1st Proper Weigh In 12th Jan - 26Stone 10lb, Loss of 6lbs. Over The Moon. Swimming - 30 lengths
2nd Weigh In 19th Jan - 26Stone 6 1/2lbs. Loss of 3 1/2lbs. Gutted, almost walked out and cried i wanted it to be similar to the first week. Stuck it out, walked out feeling positive. Swimming - 30 lengths.
3rd Weigh in 29th Jan - 26Stone 3lb, Loss of 3 1/2lbs again. Feel confident, as long as i lose more than 2.6lbs a week im on target for 10 stone in a year. Swimming - 40 lengths.
4th Weigh in 2nd Feb - 26Stone 2lb. Loss of 1 poxy lb! FUMING :( I couldnt excercise much this week, over did the swimming then my hips kept dislocation on me. Common issue. Swimming- Killed it 50 Lengths
5th Weigh In 9th Feb - 26Stone on the dot. Loss of 2lb. Would of been happier to get a extra 0.5lb but hey ho i know that next week i will have that achievement under my belt and i can happily say im 25stone (we keep quiet about what end of that okay??) Took it easy this week, Partner was with me so only 30 lengths. (Usually a group of 5 go so i just leave her with them and crack on but they all bailed on us this week)
6th Weigh in 16th Feb - 25Stone 13lbs, Another poxy lb BUT i have eaten alot of chocolate this week and not moved very much so surprised it wasnt a gain... Back on track... as of tomorrow. Im having a takeaway tonight and i will just regret it on the scales next week LOL

Current Interim of 25Stone 2lb, Now within sights and I'm heading for it. That will be a 2stone loss. Club 10 is 24Stone 6lb... i don't dare look that far ahead.

I'm scared of trying new veg etc and the texture of more fruit is the stuff of my nightmares so this is going to a long slow process. I hope i haven't bored anyone just needed to get it all down and give myself a nudge in the right direction. It IS happening, it IS coming off!

Last edited:
2nd Weigh in. 1/2 Stone Award
4th Weigh in. 1 Stone Award & Bronze Body Magic =)

Hi Jem.. Well done you after 4 weigh-ins to have lost a stone is brill!

Don't give up sweetheart, it'll be so worth it in the end as you'll be the lively active slim Jim again and hopefully enjoy a wee one as well... bless you.
I'll be popping in to see how things are going if you don't mind an oldie like me subscribing to your diary?.. :roofles:

..and always remember..

Onwards and Downwards! :innocent0001:

Thank You! This Girl is on a mission, I love my fur babies but I'm missing a furless one.

We have a litter of puppies due in 4 weeks so can imagine that we will go for a harvester shortly after as a treat and a mini celebration. That night will be a big red cross so ideally would love to get my 2 Stone award by then just so i can breathe and not stress to much about how many ladles of Blue Cheese sauce i destroy.

I have my positive panties right up there, Onwards & Downwards :D

I have a litter of pups at the minute, well I have one left :) what breed do you have?
Kids really are worth all the hard work. I was told I had PCOS shortly after having my first child aged 18. When I was 25 my periods stopped for 3yrs and I was told it was unlikely I would ever have another child, but at 28 they suddenly came back and 2months later I was pregnant. Anything is possible :)

Siberian Husky, Also have a Rottie Cross but shes my guard pooch. Our Postman HATES her haha shes so "Violent" behind the door =S Silly man.

This is the best part, my periods are regular. Don't have long spells of absence or anything just have cysts which don't seem to want to play fair right now. I'm hoping dropping the stones will help ease it and give me what i wish for. In the mean time puppies and the 20+ Nieces and Nephews will have to do haha

I've got Tamaskan, so not far off, here's my last baby, well tech the OHs puppies
IMG_20160122_141224.JPG

This was my girls previous litter. They certainly kept me on the move so hoping for increased weight loss over the 8 weeks they are here. All the cleaning and playing i will be doing has got to show something!

Attachments

• DSCN4938.JPG
    DSCN4938.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 36
It most definitely is. I can't wait to chase them around haha!

We first brought our girls when we was up of the 6th floor.

We walk to demand. If they are abit hyper we take them out to let them burn the energy but our girls are rather lazy. Our rottie can get tired after a few throws of the ball.
They are not great exercise companions! =(

I've never lived in a flat, but I think I'd still have to have a chihuahua or something lol, and luckily we have an acre field so if I'm too lazy to walk them I can open the door and let them walk themselves, we are all dog proofed :)

Week 7!!

Oh what a week. We have been really naughty. 2 takeaways and a meal out too so dreading the scales was a understatement of the century. Concert Friday night wiped me out until this morning and even now my knees are tender.

I managed by some kind of slimming god miracle to lose 2 1/2 lb so I'm majorly impressed and think maybe the syns helped me.

I struggle to eat them otherwise being allowed 25 I'm lucky if I can hit 10!

Off swimming in an hour I intend to get 40 lengths done.. I think 50 was overkill for now.

Ladies I just refound this thread and wanted to throw a update out there to bore people with....

I AM NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN LOSE 10 STONE IN A YEAR!! hahaha August came and i had lost 2 stone... Oops. By Christmas i had managed to get that to 3 1/2 stone.... Currently I am 3 stone 6.5lb down. I have been playing around with the same darn 7 lb for the last 6 months and im super annoyed at myself.

Reading back over that first post i made, its set something off inside me. I am no longer that 27 stone girl.. 27 stone how on earth did i allow myself to get that gross? wtf was i thinking. I still have issues with staying in control of what i'm inhaling. Today we went to a local festival/fete/carnival.... doughnuts... Killer! Ate 6 checked syns when i got home... OOPS! Also ate half a burger, chocolate and everything else i could fit in my gob. So yes i am yet again expecting a gain this week. However I do have the summer journal so going to try and work out my syns then go syn free until weigh in to do abit of damage limitation. My body does do better when i use all my syns (Still allowed 25 a day) so praying i get away with it. I've done weeks on minimal syns and gained.

I am currently 23Stone 9.5lb and my lightest was 23Stone 6lb so although that was in feb I am doing well holding on roughly haha.

Sounds like you've done fantastic though.

I've been playing around at the same weight for a few months now as well, weekends are massively becoming my downfall. But I need to keep going.

I have about a stone and a half to lose now and I'm wanting to start trying for a baby in December. (would be great if I was at target by the time I started trying) but we will see.

Good luck with the rest of your journey

Thanks hun. It's still evenings with me but I know I'll get there.
I'm hoping to lose a stone and half before Christmas also! However still won't be ready to start looking for our sperm donor until maybe 2019 at this rate

Maybe I'm biased, but I do believe those of us that take the slower track and build our weaknesses into our weight loss rather than completely giving up on everything are more likely to keep the weight off.

2019 really isn't that far away in the grand scheme of things. At least you have such a fantastic motivation behind your weight loss :) I'm sure you'll get there and it will all be worth it in the end

That's very true, thankfully I don't tend to gain big and I do lose small most weeks but I've already seen so many members come and go etc. Nothing will stop me.

Glad you replied thanks for the support x

Back