Extra Easy Slimming to become a Mummy!

Thanks, hun, sooner she is home the better! I just can't seem to say no to off plan stuff. Daft really. Going to try and eat before we leave tomorrow and have planned a nice quick tea for when we get home too just to make things a little easier. Thanks for your support hun I really appreciate it

Hi Jem - is it ok if I follow your diary - I recognised your name from the August challenge and I just started a SW diary myself. When I saw your diary name I had to have a read as I spent many heartbreaking years TTC (with a happy ending thank goodness in my gorgeous daughter who's now almost 9 - wishing you a happy ending too). What an amazing goal to have - I KNOW that you'll get there x

I think it takes a little bit longer for me to show my losses on the scales - I don't know why but often my losses don't show until the following week which really messes up my motivation. Anyhow, hope you get the loss you deserve next weigh in. Here's to staying on plan today and carrying on regardless (raises water bottle and pretends to clink it).

Love, Bee xxx

Hi, bee! Of course, it is although I do mostly ramble about pointless stuff here. hahaha!

I was on plan today.... until 9 pm where I wondered off a little but not too much damage done. This is always how it goes for me then something will click at some point and I'll pull it back. I always find unexplained gains really difficult. I know 0.5lb seem daft to many but it truly threw me, at least this week if I have a gain I will know exactly why.
5lb needed to my 4 stone and I'm really hoping I can nail it by the end of August even with a visit from my nieces for a week just to really test me hahaha.

Your doin fab you should be so proud of yourself. I got to 6lb off 3 stone last time and I just go fed up and stuck at the same point. I so regret givin in as now I have 1 stone 9 to get to 3 stone .

Keep going your doin fab

I can't give up as much as id love to right now because I know I'd pile that back on in no time at all. Think it's tougher because I haven't really gone down a size or anything yet so keeping up motivation is difficult. Just need to give my head a wobble. Definitely on plan, tomorrow and start to claw back the syns x

My being on-plan normally lasts till about 9 or 10 too - I'm a night-time picker for sure. But nope, I had a stock of syns left so happily spending them right now and not going over for once. Tomorrow is going to be a glorious ON-PLAN day for both of us too - wait til you see.
Love, Bee x

I survive... just! Ive decided I am however getting a divorce... OH keeps on going to the shop and buying naughties despite also being on SW. Freddos... yes the S at the end was required hahaha.

Hahahaha we won't mention the multi pack of rolos or the huge bar of galaxy that was brought home on Tuesday then.... Good job I'm Cadburys girl.

Gained 0.5lb again but fully expected it and more tbh. I haven't been drinking much and my food choice has been..... JUNK. Literally.
I am desperate to kick it this week... I won't get my 4 stone as its 5.5lb away now but I reckon I could nail half of that. Leaving group last night I was very tempted to find a new group due to a certain lady who sits my side. her sly comments are just unbearable now. Our consultant went and asked a few of us what our biggest ever losses were... The wife stated her biggest was 9 1/2 lb which she got January this year... To which I hear d a comment from this..... person. "Well that's just a first-week weight loss so she should"
Erm no sweetie her first ever week she got 7lb and that was January 2016... a year into her journey and she banged out a killer week. It bugs me that we all go to group for the same reasons and yet still people feel the right to be judgemental. This person in question had recently rejoined and is her second time in our group that I remember and was not here at the start of our mission. We aren't hard to miss... 2 biggest girls in our group, in the same seats every darn week without fail. Just feel her throw away comment was totally uncalled for.... HOWEVER on Tuesday when she shows up to a group I may just walk past her with a Thank you. Let her think what she likes about it because I can be sure as hell we are going to nail this week and show her any week can be the first week if you put your mind to it.

Current Loss.... 3 Stone 8.5lb and I'm pretty damn happy about that!

It's people like that woman you're talking about who spoil image therapy completely - it's supposed to be a safe and non-judgemental space where everyone encourages and inspires each other. OMG I loved everyone in my group - they lifted me up. Maybe you and your missus could do your best to sit as far away from her as possible so you can't hear her mutterings - perhaps wait until she has already sat down before you take your seats.

And yes, you should be damn proud of yourself - you've done amazingly well and for your wife to have such a massive loss after a year in group shows real determination. As for your little gain, half a pound is tiny compared to all those Slimming World awards I can see in your signature - remember what you've achieved and what you're capable of and you go and knock one out of the ballpark yourself next week x

I had a super rant about it on Instagram last night forgetting my consultant follows me hahaha. She has texted me today asking why I didn't mention it. I don't like to draw attention to myself in group hence hiding at the back in the corner LOL!
She has fired us up and ill get a decent loss this week if it kills me. It's a known fact I'm allergic to speed food (not literally) pmsl but tonight im cramming it in and doing everything in my power. First week every week!

I will admit i did kind of giggle when the Wife got nominated as Woman of the Year and she didn't lol. Not sure she will win as as always there is some amazing women in our group but always nice to know someone thinks of you lol. x

Ooh well done her! I remember when I was nominated for Woman of The Year all the way back in 2012, it made me feel like the popular kid in school lol - I knew others had lost more than me but I think that Woman of The Year is also about how you encourage others and inspire the group with your tips and support and stories. Being nominated is a HUGE honour that would never go to someone who puts down other people's achievements.

Hahaha you go for it and have a fab week. This is what put me off group last time certain people. There was a woman who had reached target and all she spoke about every bloody week was id done so many steps today but it was somethin stupid like 40,000 I'm not even joking. She had a fit bit and every night would run up and down the stairs when the adverts where on the tele to try and get more steps in each day. Weirdo or what lol. I was sat there thinking you haven't heard of sky plus then the fst forward button lol. She also commented on everythin all the time Miss bloody perfect.

I now go to a diff group and I don't even stay it's a lot better for me works well. I go get weighed and fetch my bars and I'm there like 5 mins it's great. I found stayin at group every week they spoke about the same stuff was so boring . Do you find this?

And as for the woman and her comment , who gives a crap when she lost the 9lb that result is amazing when ever and should be proud. Go in next week and I really hope you have a great loss. Just imagine if you did it got the 4stone wooop wooop your so close

Ooh well done her! I remember when I was nominated for Woman of The Year all the way back in 2012, it made me feel like the popular kid in school lol - I knew others had lost more than me but I think that Woman of The Year is also about how you encourage others and inspire the group with your tips and support and stories. Being nominated is a HUGE honour that would never go to someone who puts down other people's achievements.

Thanks, hun we both got nominated last year. I wasn't at all surprised that I didn't think year as im juggling the same damn 7 lb... However, the wife has joined a rugby team etc Which is freaking amazing!

Hahaha you go for it and have a fab week. This is what put me off group last time certain people. There was a woman who had reached target and all she spoke about every bloody week was id done so many steps today but it was somethin stupid like 40,000 I'm not even joking. She had a fit bit and every night would run up and down the stairs when the adverts where on the tele to try and get more steps in each day. Weirdo or what lol. I was sat there thinking you haven't heard of sky plus then the fst forward button lol. She also commented on everything all the time Miss bloody perfect.

I now go to a diff group and I don't even stay it's a lot better for me works well. I go get weighed and fetch my bars and I'm there like 5 mins it's great. I found stayin at group every week they spoke about the same stuff was so boring . Do you find this?

And as for the woman and her comment , who gives a crap when she lost the 9lb that result is amazing when ever and should be proud. Go in next week and I really hope you have a great loss. Just imagine if you did it got the 4stone wooop wooop your so close

If I get my 4 stone award this week I think id die... PCOS has always slowed down my losses. In the 20 months ish I've been doing it I've had 3/4 big losses one each start of January than a couple 5lbers which I think was more fluke than anything else hahaha.

I have tried something new today... after about 5 minutes of staring and sniffing it and taking a teeny tiny bite... Homemade scotch eggs and honestly they weren't too bad! Abit blooming dry, and not the real thing by a long shot but yet it tasted better and I felt better eating it. Plus it topped me up after Bingo where I didn't touch a thing they were serving. NSV for me for sure. x

Back