Extra Easy Slimming to become a Mummy!

Okay, I have stayed on plan... so far! I also have a bit of a bug so hoping that plays in my favour hahahaha. I still have 45.5 syns for this week :)

We have been planning what we are going to make for taster on Tuesday evening... She is making some Samosas & I go and find Filo Eclairs... I mean... come on... eclairs!!
I wasn't sure the best way to do the cream inside but I think we are just going to go for the light whipped cream so 12g is one syn. That should be enough to fill the eclairs and there won't be too much chocolate on them. Just hope they work out.

Heres to a good result come 5.30pm Tuesday :)

Eclairs!
Good luck tomorrow - hope you get slimmer of the week - as for that snotty wan who made the comments last week, blow the auld cow a kiss from me lol xxx

Omg that made me LOL!

Im not feeling very hopeful, i just feel bloated and fat. We shall see what the scales brings xx

At group and having a good week actually worked... 3lb off and over the moon now at my lightest by a fair chunk.

Taster hasn't started yet but I tried my goodies 3 1/2 syns for a eclair compared to the 10-15 yeah I'm happy with that hahaha

Attachments

• 20170815_161042.jpg
    20170815_161042.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks ladies just hoping they go down nicely. They caused abit of a stir when revealed that's for sure haha x

Well 4 was left put of about 35 so they was a winner and we got invited to move in with 2 different people. I can that a win.

To top off a great week the wife lost 1.5lb and only went and won woman of the year out of 8 nominees... I'm super proud and I get to enjoy the flowers too

Ah that's brilliant! You and your wife should both feel incredibly proud. Super loss and those eclairs look scrumptious. Well done Mrs Woman of the Year!

Thanks Girls!
I had a bit of a rocky night Friday... 47 syns:bolt: kind of rocky... oops! However, As it stands I am now back under my daily average syns and have 55 to get me through tomorrow and Tuesday.

I am feeling rather bloated and heavy atm but that never really means much to me on the scales. My "Tuckable" however isn't as tuckable... it is definitely hanging less and omg im over the moon. I've done the bare minimum on exercise this week but lots of laying on my front in bed being on the laptop extra so totally going to say I'm squishing my gut rather than toning it :rotflmao:

Omg, someone save me... from temptation and myself.
Yesterday I finished on 10 syns... (I'm allowed 25 for being a heffa) And as it stands :airquote: I'm on 10 today. Less than 24 hours until weigh in.... I want the whole shop worth of junk. I don't know what I fancy I just know I want to eat. Since I eat minimal speed food and none of it being fruit that goes out the window. Already had my A & B for today and ARGH
I just can't get full today and it's stupid... I know I'm not alone in this feeling thankfully someone on Instagram I follow is having the same today. I blame the moon... I don't know what stage it's at, but I gotta blame something. :doh:

I've eaten jubblys which are my usual go to being low in syns but sweet and has the crunch and nope pointless. It might need to be an early night tonight to stop me from ruining a decent week.

Hahah I feel exactly the same tonight. I get weighed tomorrow and it's always the same just before weigh day I could eat a house lol . Go drink loads of pop lol

I can't even blame star week... it's ridiculous. Days like this I want to just give up but I know I can't dare risk it lol.... I hope you've had a great week sweetie

I was on last week so maybe it's hormones for me . God knows I got a hol in 7 weeks so got stay on track. Good luck for weighing

Oh I've been having a lot of those can't-stop-munching evenings. The only advice I can give is to try to fill up on good stuff like dinner, sw chips, 0% fat greek yoghurt etc (hark at me as if I hadn't just swallowed three chocolate digestives, lol). Fizzy water helps me to feel full too. Other than that, try taking a walk - I know it's dark but stick to a safe route and maybe taking mrs Woman of the Year with you too ;)
PS I love the airquotes lol

It doesn't help that this week I have to make a ton of really synful cupcakes for the wife's rugby group. They're doing an open night to try to get some new players.... I keep refusing to join I get far too angry to play id have to bite some B if she tackled me hahaha. How im going to avoid eating them I don't no. I haven't baked since I joined slimming world.. :eating::eating:

A walk might have to happen, Shops are all shut so no chance of walking to one of them and might have to go in the direction that doesn't end up at a chippy.

Last edited:
Back