Slimming tool on WW website??

margarino

Chronic dieter!!!
Hi all,

My leader said there is this tool on the WW website where you upload a picture of yourself and play around with it to make it look slimmer. It's supposed to help you visualise what you will look like once you've lost the weight... Anyone know anything about it and where it is as i can't find it and can't remember what its called...

Thanks!

Thanks for the link might have a go with that myself.

Thanks bikerkitty. They keep that well hidden! My leader mentioned it ages ago but I gave up looking for it.

I have also used one on the internet, if i remember right it is called magic mirror and you can add weight aswell as take it away so you can see what you look like if you hadn't joined WW and continued in the way you did before.

Thanks bikerkitty, i've had a go and its quite cool, i wish i had a better full frontal pic though, will need to get out the digital camera methinks - am not great at taking photos of myself when i'm overweight, i generally avoid it like the plague!!! :D

You can get this as a free iPhone app too (much easier since you just take a picture with the phone). I think it's called Weight Mirror

Back