Slimming World Bride to be 30th September 2017

Hi KitKat,

Thank you for your post. How are you getting on with the running? Its way too hot at the moment...I can hardly move, let alone run!

I am back from my hen do now and ready to get back on the slimming world fully!

Are you going to Slimming World classes or are you doing it from home? x

Sorry for the late response! Running last week was pretty horrendous I admit! At least it is making this week feel a little easier. Week 6 of couch to 5k so it is really "kicking in" now.

Well done on the 2lb loss- you must be thrilled! I'm also at a 1stone 9.5lb loss weirdly!! another 1st 7lb to go... I am just doing it from home- I used to do classes (embarrassingly the first time I joined SW was in 2006. Why have I not learned?!) but my job is pretty demanding so I don't have the time to go unfortunately xx

Sorry for the late response! Running last week was pretty horrendous I admit! At least it is making this week feel a little easier. Week 6 of couch to 5k so it is really "kicking in" now.

Well done on the 2lb loss- you must be thrilled! I'm also at a 1stone 9.5lb loss weirdly!! another 1st 7lb to go... I am just doing it from home- I used to do classes (embarrassingly the first time I joined SW was in 2006. Why have I not learned?!) but my job is pretty demanding so I don't have the time to go unfortunately xx

God you are doing well with the running, you really are doing well!

We never learn do we? I've been up and down weight wise all my life especially since my kids were born, my youngest is 15! I am really hoping this time it stays off....I plan on continuing to go to slimming world as often as possible once I am at target in order to maintain.

How strange that we have both lost the exact same amount of weight! x

God you are doing well with the running, you really are doing well!

We never learn do we? I've been up and down weight wise all my life especially since my kids were born, my youngest is 15! I am really hoping this time it stays off....I plan on continuing to go to slimming world as often as possible once I am at target in order to maintain.

How strange that we have both lost the exact same amount of weight! x

Last time I lost a good amount of weight I had just turned 30. That's a while ago now so this feels like the last chance I have to make some significant changes- hence the running. I think we can definitely do this!

Managed to run for 25 mins without stopping on Friday and 3lb off today so feeling good. Best of luck for your weigh in too- only 9lb to go!! Xxx

Last time I lost a good amount of weight I had just turned 30. That's a while ago now so this feels like the last chance I have to make some significant changes- hence the running. I think we can definitely do this!

Managed to run for 25 mins without stopping on Friday and 3lb off today so feeling good. Best of luck for your weigh in too- only 9lb to go!! Xxx

Hiya, how are you getting on? I am really struggling!! agghhhhh! x

I haven't been on for a couple of weeks as been really busy with new job. I have been really struggling for the past 2 weeks. Put on 1/2 pound last week and 2 pound this week. GUTTED! I'm finding it really hard to say no! For example was determined to be really good this week and then last night my other half said he was taking me out for dinner and whilst i tried to be good by having the steak...i had it with chips! I didn't even enjoy it all that much because I just felt guilty...still do!

Sorry to hear you felt guilty but you shouldn't feel too deprived its ok to let go now and again although frustrating when the scales show the numbers, I'm sure you will be back on target. I've got a new job as well! Mines a cleaning job so will be burning calories :p.
Hope your job is going well, what is it?

Hiya, how are you getting on? I am really struggling!! agghhhhh! x

It's been a tough few weeks! Put a lb on then lost 2.5 this week so that is ok, but the wavering is slowing down my progress which is a pain.
Also the running has taken a hit- two out of three of my 28 min runs last week were just AWFUL and I was amazed I actually got through them. Last night was better but definitely not "enjoyable" on any level...

I think you are beating yourself up a bit about the 2.5lb. You are so close to target you will definitely do it by Sept- just keep going! Starting the new job/getting organised is really time consuming so fitting in any meal prep or exercise naturally will have taken a back seat for a couple of weeks.
You are doing brilliantly! Focus on how far you have come and how much fitter you are, rather than that small gain. I bet you have lost it by next week xxx

hello! Been a while but thought I would update you. Sooo after my 2.5 pound gain, I wasn't able to weigh in the following week due to work but I did go this week and came away with a 4.5 pounds loss which obviously I'm very pleased about.

I have now lost a total of 1 stone 11.5 and I can really see a difference. I was a size 14 (quite a tight 14 at that!) and now i'm a very loose size 12/slightly tight size 10 lol. I have another 7 pounds to lose to get to target. I am finding it more and more difficult to shift the weight the less I have to lose which is frustrating. I can't seem to have just one blow out a week like a drink or something without it resulting in a gain or a maintain. I am bridesmaid this weekend for my friends wedding which obviously I can't possibly food optimise 100% throughout as if nothing else, I'll be having a good old drink so will definitely be expecting a gain again on Tuesday but thats life I suppose. Still got a few weeks until the wedding to get to target! x

I managed to lose another 2 pounds at tuesdays weigh in which I'm so pleased about after the weekend I had!

Between me and my fiancé we have now lost over 5 stone and you can really see a difference to both of us.

The two pics were taken exactly one year apart, the one on the right being last weekend at our friends wedding x

Attachments

• IMG_1906.PNG
    IMG_1906.PNG
    6.1 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thank you ladies, you're very kind! Xx I put on a pound last week and lost 2.5 pounds this week and got my 2 stone award and just another 3.5 pounds to go for target! 5 and a half weeks till my wedding! So glad I started this when I did and stuck to it! Xx

I have finally hit target!!!!

I have finally hit target with 4 days to go to my wedding day. I lost 1.5 tonight which actually brings me in a pound under target....so will have 4 pounds to play with whilst on honeymoon!!

It has been a slow and steady slog for me. Losing a pound here and a pound there and I can't begin to tell you how close I came to quitting but I am so glad I didn't! I have lost a total of 2 stone 6.5 pounds and am really happy with that! I never in my life thought I'd ever be a size 10 but here I am!

I have finally hit target!!!!

I have finally hit target with 4 days to go to my wedding day. I lost 1.5 tonight which actually brings me in a pound under target....so will have 4 pounds to play with whilst on honeymoon!!

It has been a slow and steady slog for me. Losing a pound here and a pound there and I can't begin to tell you how close I came to quitting but I am so glad I didn't! I have lost a total of 2 stone 6.5 pounds and am really happy with that! I never in my life thought I'd ever be a size 10 but here I am!

massive well done on getting to goal. I hope you had a lovely wedding and honeymoon x x

Back