Spoon of Spaghetti

1 Hifi 3 syns

Smoked cod
Spinach

KFC chicken heb
SW Chips
Coleslaw

5 syns

Tonight it is now pork chops with potato n salad.

Lunch was nice :)

image-3641082678.jpg

Smoked cod, spinach and fruit

Friday

1 Bacon medallion
1 Egg
Onions
Mushrooms
1 Sausage 2 syns
Spoon of Spaghetti

2 Hifi heb

Smoked cod
Spinach

Pork
SW Chips
Salad

2 syns

Oh this makes me feel naughty lol image-639201041.jpg Caramel smooth coffee and Hifi Rocky road. image-500424223.jpg New recipe to try at weekend - my husband will love it haha

Attachments

• image-3686451617.jpg
    image-3686451617.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 33
image-2902843510.jpg

4 sins for my lovely Chinese fakeaway taking total to six.

I think I will have a popping candy freddo for 4.5 and hot choc for 0.5 sins woo Friday

Knackered from shopping been two different supermarket to get what I need still missing some items but oh well

Going to watch the newest hobbit film :)

Having fun watching the Hobbit :) no smooching in the back row ;) You're meals look like a at a really posh restaurant :)

Haha ;)

It's the white plates lol and green stuff :)

Oh this makes me feel naughty lol View attachment 164285 Caramel smooth coffee and Hifi Rocky road. View attachment 164286 New recipe to try at weekend - my husband will love it haha

Omigosh - those look like lovely chocolate brownies! You'll have to let us know how they turn out. Can you do frozen yogurt with your yogurt maker? That would go nicely with a nice warm SW brownie! Mmmmmm...

Omigosh - those look like lovely chocolate brownies! You'll have to let us know how they turn out. Can you do frozen yogurt with your yogurt maker? That would go nicely with a nice warm SW brownie! Mmmmmm...

I will report back, lol I was just talking to someone today about trying out a frozen yogurt idea fingers crossed I have a Icecream maker I was going to try with muller lights but now I make my own I think it would be nice to see x

The film was boring and not my thing lots of fighting lol

Saturday

Bacon
Sausage 2 syns
Spaghetti
Onions
Mushroom
Clementines
Apple

Bread heb
Cheese hea
Steak
SW chips

2 syns

This will change except dinner, as that is going to be. Recipe of the slimming world site to luxury steak sandwich and SW chips yumtastic!!

The rest of the day I'm not fussed really bit will report any changes.

I use choc shot mainly for desserts but last night I used it as got chocolate making which is it's main job!! 0.5 syns and it was lovely x

Haha changed already x

Saturday

Egg pancakes
Berries
Yogurt 1 syn

Noodles
Stock
Passata
Peas
Sweetcorn

Bread heb
Cheese hea
Steak
SW chips

1 syns

No breakfast totally missed it as do busy spring cleaning - so only 2.5 syns for a skinny latte do far today x

image-3600761342.jpg

This was lovely I adjusted recipe;

Knorr beef stock
Oxo
Tom purée
Veg
Noodles

It made four portions at 15p each portion x

Attachments

• image-4046362613.jpg
    image-4046362613.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 41
Happy synned snack yummy x

image-2775876413.jpg

Hot choc 1 syn
Cake 4 syns

image-3226280195.jpg Syn free recipes from the website - this was like eating at a restaurant wow - best meal ever <3

image-3378640927.jpg

Lee wanted SW carrot cake syn free pancake, fruit, fat free yogurt and 1 tsp choc shot for 0.5 syns - love that we both are on this great plan and support each other :)

Attachments

• image-2257762101.jpg
    image-2257762101.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
What? Didn't you say you were going to watch The Hobbit?

I have like all of them previously but the battle of the five armies just didn't gel with me - maybe I will watch it again one day and see if I can get more out of it the second time round lol hubby loved it x x

Trying this for today x

Sunday

Coffee
Milk 0.5 syns

SW pancakes
Berries
Yogurt 1 syn

Pasta bake (lees request)
Cheese hea
Yogurt 1 syn
Stock
Herbs