Herbs
Lentils
Pearl barley
Pork diced 3 steaks
Marrowfats peas
Veg
Passata
Mash

Was supposed to have a salmon bowl but poor hubby knocked it out of the fridge and it wen everywhere - major clean up on isle 4!!

So I have pinched a steak from tea to have instead as three diced will be fine in the stew as I am packing it out anyway.

Cheers lol I need to shift the gain and so I feel like I'm winning at the moment - the stew is about 3.5 litres packed with goodness!

I think first of my ready meals for our new chest freezer lol

image-3127803211.jpg

Three pork steaks
Frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrots peas mix
Aduki beans
Pearl barley
Potatos
Passata
Mama Sita mix tomato stew base
Herbs

It's seriously huge lol I keep thinking ooh I have gone over the top with this batch but should last a while - going to put some in a ceramic tray tomorrow with mash on top then hea allowence of cheese and oven bake as a type of cottage pie - lunches etc should go far x and no I don't think that other steak would have fitted win win haha

Heb and Hea this is a winner with me - approved food are doing five packs of ryvita minis for £1 presently x

image-2856214799.jpg

Cheese pickle and ryvita crackers

image-859467107.jpg

YUM!

Just used the ladle to fill up the oval tray for tomorrow dinner and still have a slowcooker full of stew lol wow this really is going to last well.

image-1676221620.jpg

Just needs a mash and cheese top tomorrow

image-217412340.jpg

Still lots left placed it onto low now as mainly cooked through.

That looks so good. I'd love an invite round yours for dinner when you serve that!

I keep saying we should hold a slimming world meal evening and come dine with me SW style was mentioned lol

image-3033985187.jpg Lunch was nice :) I used stepper it's brill - so onwards x

The stew was lovely and kept me warm hehe - I feel my back has lost weight and parts of me - I'm determined to drop a good number on Monday though. Yesterday I used my 15 syns first time this week!! Had hot chocolate last night and mini whippy bar - it unlike me but I have those there as a plan of action for moments like that lol - so amazed it's Thursday where has this week gone :)

Today's plan

Thursday

Bacon
Eggs
Onions
mushrooms

Couscous
Oxo
Slaw

Ryvitas minis (cheese n chive) >>>> this snack is worthy of the gods ;)
Cheese hea
Branston 1 syn

Cottage pie 1 syn

Added two chipolatas so that's 4 syns mAking today 6 syns - debating a coffee as cold but my milk sachets are still not here yet :-/

Hmm black coffee or tea :-/

Milk sachets arrived whoop 5 a day is my use and that's 1.5 syns I'm so happy drinking my beanies amaretto coffee woohoo lol plus two davina DVDs showed up boom it's on!

Oh sounds great Bee. I've heard fantastic things about the Davina work outs...let us know how you get on. The ryvitas sound really good, are they the ones from approved foods?

Yes they are a complete piece of heaven :) - I'm considering stocking up I wish they had the flavour in big ones too.

Davina is my fav I have another one of hers they are very good x

So I did a twenty minute workout and feel like throwing up >>> that must be good right hahaha

Forgot to pedometer it though just realised oh well try to remember next time!!

I hate sweat - they say it's just fat crying .... Sadists lol

Body buff is good and I think if I can do small routines each day something will be happening to tone!! Fingers crossed.

I bought a diary tracker for slimming world off eBay last night and so with all these tools, good foods etc I should lose pounds.

My old bestie who moved to Australia surprised me today - she is in the uk, and we are catching up Monday. I will stay on plan no matter what x

I'm so glad, I am a bit down and could cry I just know she will slap some sense into me lol - unbiased talking just what the doctor ordered :)

Back