Slimming World diary here's to good health

Oops about falling over. I almost did the same while walking the dog today! Your Mexican dinner looks amazing btw. I love your food diary too lol.

The peanut drink sounds interesting...I'm not keen on peanut butter but imagine it's quite a comforting drink.

Aww bless you, I always fall over im so clumsy!! How come you have to have a Laparoscopy? Hope your ok! I've tried that peanut hottie drink, I found it really weird lol xx

They are trying to see what is causing my pain - I have really bad star weeks x

I like the chocolate peanut hottie it's tasty lol

Oops about falling over. I almost did the same while walking the dog today! Your Mexican dinner looks amazing btw. I love your food diary too lol. The peanut drink sounds interesting...I'm not keen on peanut butter but imagine it's quite a comforting drink.

The dinner was like what I've had out in restaurants and a great comfort food lol

Be careful sweet it's icy slidey x

So today I have been to visit mum in hospice and had a catch up with my Australian bestie :)

Skinny latte at home 2.5 syns

Such a random day x

She is around until after new year, she has trained as a chef with a winner from the New Zealand master chef. We were talking about recipes and canning for in mason jars it as lovely to talk about her way of life she moved five years ago x

We were like the three musketeers back then, it is odd but she lives such a better life now and I am truly happy for her!

She will be messaging me some great recipes to adapt soon x

image-1469174097.jpg

The last we were dressing up to be spies in a mission lol we were mad as hatters x

Attachments

• image-4016775935.jpg
    image-4016775935.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-724047825.jpg
    image-724047825.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 27
Yes I think so although we are not the party animals we used to be - hunter gatherers and foodies now lol

Mid week roast yummy x

image-1472289395.jpg

It's nippy out there today that's for sure, walk done and menu worked out.

Thursday

Ryvita minis heb
Cheese hea
Pickle 1 syn

Omelette
Ham
Eggs
Onions
Peppers
Sweetcorn
Salad

Sausage and mash onions and veg 2 syns

I will walk mornings mon-fri as hubby has begged me to let him have sleep ins at the weekend lol!!

Food looks fab, as always! I don't seem to have enough prep time these days, so I should keep omelettes in mind, yum!

I'm very curious about this "Peanut Hottie" you speak of, sounds like my kinda thing!

It's my treat in the evening or if I'm feeling a bit cold it's yummy I have the chocolate peanut hottie with a sweetner added it's really helping me with any sweet tooth cravings I get this week.

I just thought to myself let's have omelette as they can be very filling I forget about them and was taking time last night to think of something and it popped into my head - I thought yes that will do nicely x x

Change brekkie as I was cold and wanted a hot one instead x

Thursday

One toast heb
Cheese slice hea
2 Eggs
2 bacon
2 satsumas
1 apple

Omelette
Ham
Eggs
Onions
Peppers
Sweetcorn
Salad

Sausage and mash onions and veg 2 syns

image-2951987349.jpg

My breakfast stack :)

Yummy Bee! Love the look of your breakfast stack. I love omelettes but they don't agree with me, not sure why as I can eat eggs done any other way. They're such a versatile meal and full of protein.

Bless your hubby wanting a lie in at the weekend, mine is just the same!

Yummy Bee! Love the look of your breakfast stack. I love omelettes but they don't agree with me, not sure why as I can eat eggs done any other way. They're such a versatile meal and full of protein. Bless your hubby wanting a lie in at the weekend, mine is just the same!

I can't eat eggs cooked in olive oil how random is that!!

I find they are filling so it's good for me to have.

I bought heck sausages yesterday to make the dinner with tonight I love them for 1/2 a syn each and sausage n mash is an old fav of mine :)

Hey :) Found your diary , looking forvard reading about your journey :) hugs

Hi Moo

Lovely to see you sweet hope you are ok today and I look forward to the inspiration you bring I love your diary x x

Back