Slimming World diary here's to good health

Today is weigh day, so I have not put my menu together yet - it's been a roll coaster few days but I did not go over my syns and I stayed on plan.

Lost 1/5 a pound and I am not doing sp anymore not worth the hassle I lose more eating extra easy!

I wouldn't mind but u don't drink wine everyday or weekends, I don't go over my weeks syns

I don't eat take away

I cook from scratch

I weigh portions per the book religiously

But I am still bloated - how do I get rid of this water retention grr I have ordered aquaban as on special at boots think I will now pee for England :(

Aww hun I know it's not a huge loss, but least it's a loss. You'll be rewarded next week lovely xx

Well there was a big thread in our fb group page for my group, and about five others said they experienced the same - others are getting big numbers so it looks like mixed results really - it suits some but not others - I'm happy to stick to extra easy - I will say Iv lost inches on my arms legs and just under bust again though - my belly has water retention so goes my ankles and fingers - hoping aquaban will help shift the water.

Well done, at least you've gone in the right direction! what is causing the water retention, do you know? If it's TOTM it should be gone by next week, non?

Have you been having more salt on the SP plan?
Hugs, hon, I know you're on a bit of an emotional roller coaster with, a death in the family, etc. Stick at it, I agree, you will see the numbers next week. x

Well done, at least you've gone in the right direction! what is causing the water retention, do you know? If it's TOTM it should be gone by next week, non? Have you been having more salt on the SP plan? Hugs, hon, I know you're on a bit of an emotional roller coaster with, a death in the family, etc. Stick at it, I agree, you will see the numbers next week. x

I'm not sure I'm due 17/01 but it swelled last week the body can hold onto fluid when we restrict carbs I know that much. Salt was less because I had less SW chips lol ... Erm drank water and green tea so it should have flushed through :-/

It feels like everything is going in apart from this big water pot belly it's ridiculous :-(

I think going back to ee will see it reduce again x

But I have lost 10lbs altogether and for that I'm thankful x

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great loss. I sometimes suffer from water retention but it's usually because I never drink enough (naughty!) so I'm trying my hardest to get my 2 litres a day on top of anything else. Makes my skin and eyes look brighter too.

I drink 2 litres or more a day I used to carry a five litre bottle with me it used to make ppl laugh that's for sure x

You're doing fabulously hun. This is just a little blip. If I recall you had bloating a few weeks b4 Christmas and look how far you've come :))

This is true lol I think it's my wonky endocrine system yet there are signs of improvement thankfully ;)

Just made yogurt :) and a slimmjmg world pizza to share with hubby x

image-1154855966.jpg

Well last night I went over my syns by 7.5 so today I will have max 10 and tomorrow 12.5 I really don't think it's a big deal - I was fed up, angry and just not in the mood to be so abiding as I felt well others get away with it :p lol

Couldn't buy sushi for love nor money last night in two of the supermarkets I tried! So looks like I'm leaving that be for now.

Had the best night sleep in ages although I experienced really random dreams!

This is my plan today

Tuesday

Sausage Ball 0.5 syns Bacon Eggs Mushrooms Onions Spaghetti

Ryvitas Cheese Worcester sauce Apple Satsuma Spinach

Pork Stroganoff (stock herbs mushrooms onions Greek yogurt ff) Rice Cabbage Carrots

0.5 syns

I have only eaten a pear so far hehe my mum wanted to visit my nana because she had a bad fall. When we got here my aunt said can we stay so she can go get some errands done. There is also a puppy and I am running round like a headless chicken trying to keep the peace here.

Sounds like you're having a busy day. Don't beat yourself up too much about going over your syns, it's understandable. You will easily balance it out over the rest of the week.

Sounds like you're having a busy day. Don't beat yourself up too much about going over your syns, it's understandable. You will easily balance it out over the rest of the week.

Hopefully peace will resume again soon it's all a bit mad in my love right now lol x

Tuesday

Pear

2 x sweet chilli chicken sushi taster boxes 2 syns

Pork
Stroganoff
Rice
Cabbage
Carrots
Parsnips

2 syns

My day is all changed gah lol home sweet home now x

image-891768216.jpg

Bargain lol had eaten one at the petrol station like a woman who hasn't seen food in a month :-0

Two taster packs were just two syns just had my coffee and I feel better x

image-2932196494.jpg

Pork stroganoff with veg and rice

I don't eat everything I Cook though

image-3374497136.jpg

Left overs but lee had nabbed the chop before I could take the picture to show the waste - I needed to use the veg up as it wAs fresh lol - this meal was too much for me lol

image-1557124798.jpg

Very good day ending on 2 syns x

Back