Slimming World diary here's to good health

Just made my nans birthday card and will be taking it to her tomorrow. Happy and sad times.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday just to start the weekend and leave this week behind.

Plan wise it's been amazing and I feel super healthy today I'm quite sure it's all the different herbal teas I've drunk.

I did a step aerobics class and I feel good.

I feel lighter today more bounce in my step so all in all that side of the week has kept me motivated and happy.

I like having the dried fruits and nuts they suit me well x x

image-315672056.jpg

Making the batter. Was dubious!!

image-42222736.jpg

It was amazing and I highly recommend the fakeaway book - each time I use it I'm very pleased with it better then the shops x x

image-2642155253.jpg

Made my own icelollies chopped strawberries, blueberries and vanilla yogurt 1/2 syn each x

Wow... loving your food hon, it all looks great! Good for you for staying positive - I know how easily other peoples words can bring you down, but you seem great at sticking to what's important and keeping your chin up. Well done! x

I had dried fruit and heb and I am finishing on 8.5 syns - sleepy now lol

Wow... loving your food hon, it all looks great! Good for you for staying positive - I know how easily other peoples words can bring you down, but you seem great at sticking to what's important and keeping your chin up. Well done! x

Thanks lovely MB, I keep thinking they are only saying what is tight for them and I must stick to what feels right for me - I am eating more free foods it's helping loads then I have syns and hebs to enjoy in the evening if I choose to - drinking the hot drinks are helping too ordered from bluebird teas today wow amazing flavours x x

Rough guide today

Thursday

Gypsy toast heb
Brown sauce 2 syns
Clementines

Homemade pot noodle
Mushrooms
Onions
Peas
Sweetcorn
Peppers

Shepherds pie
Spinach

image-597365546.jpg

Was pleasant this is a fav from my childhood and the first thing I learnt to cook lol. This was done on the George so no oil or spray.

Your ice lollies are a brilliant idea, will try them when the weather starts to warm up. Oh I was meaning to ask you, what do you use to track your walking and calories burnt? Hope you have a lovely day x

Your ice lollies are a brilliant idea, will try them when the weather starts to warm up. Oh I was meaning to ask you, what do you use to track your walking and calories burnt? Hope you have a lovely day x

I use a health bracelet I bought it from eBay as wanted to see whether it would be worth eventually investing in fit bit and I think I will in the future they are very good x

Deleted

Attachments

• image-2260031118.jpg
    image-2260031118.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image-2645711393.jpg
    image-2645711393.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 38
Well my hubby went to his grandfathers funeral today, and I was at my nans as it's her birthday. With her being so poorly this is likely to be her last birthday with us, so I joined up with family there. My nan took my hand and looked into my eyes saying that she loved me lots - it's been emotional ..., I went to Tesco and I purchased a cider for lee and a box of chocolates as he said he would be off plan today and I said that's not a problem because he loses lots quite quickly on the plan anyway!! I got a new coat it's a down filled coat in black size 12 was £50 reduced to £13 and I love it :) retail therapy x image-3377580312.jpg

Attachments

• image-138725820.jpg
    image-138725820.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 28
Your food looks amazing! Always makes me hungry when I see it lol.
You're doing really well :)

Your food looks amazing! Always makes me hungry when I see it lol. You're doing really well :)

Thank you lisa :) I'm trying my best that's for sure x x

image-2170653449.jpg

Tonight's easy dinner and it looks like everyone from my class has had this meal tonight too lol

Back