Slimming world diary!!!!!! Newbie help needed

Lauraslimming

Hi all!!!
Like everyone ive done Sw lots but I am getting married 2014!! So I really wanna loose the weight!! I think doing a diary I can confess all and gain lots of help and support so please do comment!
First week I lost 4lb (I was happy with this as I never have a good loss first week, this week it was my daughters birthday at the weekend n I knew I wasn't weighing in because I was working but tried to stay on plan. I'll start my diary from yesterday:
Tuesday:

2 wholemal bread from a 400g
jam 3syns

Muller yoghurt
banana
hi fi rocky road: 3 syns

Spaghetti bolognaise
massive fruit salad

Options choc 2 syns
150 ml skimmed milk I think it's 2 syns

Total syns:10

Wednesday:
2 whole meal toast
jam3 syns

Muller yoghurt
banana
Apple

Batchelors pasta chicken and mushroom
melon strawberries grapes

Brocoli carrots boiled ric fried in fry light added 2 beaten eggs (weird tea)
Pineapple

Hot choc 2 syns
150 ml skimmed milk

Forgot to say I'm doing extra easy? Does this look ok x

Hey.
I've been on it for 5 weeks now so i thought i'd offer some help as i was like you when i started. Everything looks fine, but if i could offer one bit of advice, try and alternate your breakie. I know it sounds weird, but i kept having toast but found that i'd crave it later on in the day. So i try and have one week toast for breakie, one week cereal and then another fruit and youghurt. Otherwise it gets a bit repitive and i find i crave the things i most then. Your doing the syns at the right amount too, i started in my first week using hardly any syns but was a big mistake because when i started using them i put weight on. now i've been using 5-10 and its coming off consistently. Good job!xxx

Back