Slimming World Girl

I think it's you fill two thirds of your plate with Superfree instead of just one third? Now I am open to correction on that I could be wrong. I know people in my group have tried it even only for 3/4 days out of 7 and they had great losses :)

Yeah that's it :) 2 healthy extras were mentioned aswell :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2.5 today!!! 2 pounds off my 2 stone award :) feeling positive even though I've been ill again

fab loss hun, hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks :) I'm 5.5lb away from not being obese anymore which is so so so happy making :D

Well done such amazing work! I have been so good this week joined gym aswell, only doing easy classes at the moment until I am
Fitter and slimmer!!!!

Well done such amazing work! I have been so good this week joined gym aswell, only doing easy classes at the moment until I am
Fitter and slimmer!!!!

My plan for joining the gym has gone down the drain...The good classes which is the main reason I join the gym all clash with my lectures unfortunately this semester but instead I'm joining the dance society :)S Scary I'm worried they'll all be slim beautiful people) with my flat mate for £5 for the whole year and going to their weekly fitness classes that I can make...also joined the ice society who go ice skating once a week which will up my exercise...and be lots of fun hopefully :)

Just done a stupid thing :( I had been quite good today then I sat down to watch a film with my flat mate and she got a lollipop out and I've just got loads of sweeties from freshers fair that I put in a bag with every intention of keeping them for when people come over but I thought I am going to have a lollipop and syn it I haven't had any other syns today so I went and got the bag and had a drumstick for 3.5 syns then I thought I might have a refresher too so I had that for 3 then thought one last thing I'll have a maoam cola sweet and I looked it up but couldn't find it (I was spelling it wrong) so I had that and thought it's quite small I'll estimate it as 2 for now so I've had 9 syns ish and put the bag away for the rest of the film and was good :) then when I wrote it all down I remembered I'd had kool aid (3) earlier in the day and hadn't taken that into consideration so I would've been at 12 with all the syns I had estimated but thought I should probably know for the future what maoam are... so I googled how to spell then checked it's syn value and it was 5 :eek: so I'd had 14 syns and that was a shock then I was laying in bed later and thought I really want something chocolatey which is odd for me I rarely crave chocolate so I thought I've got one syn left I'll have a malteaser and so I got those out but then I had 3 and thought well I've already gone over it doesn't matter anymore and I just didn't stop eating them :( all the time I was thinking I don't want these why am I doing this but I kept going which is so annoying :( teach me not to have naughty things in the flat if
I can't be trusted :( I'm so frustrated :( also it's actually made my stomach hurt quite a lot more than it would've done before I started SW :/ grrrr... Sorry for the rant I'm just very angry at myself.

I know how you feel tonight :(

Going to draw a line under it and move on... Not going to have syns today and possibly tomorrow so overall I haven't gone widely over

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, just carry on from now, do't limit your syns too much to compensate else you'll feel deprived and your one day over will turn into a week over syns. Just have your usual daily syns. Good luck

I put on half a pound which is better than expected :) I also wore some heavier trousers because it's starting to get colder and I don't want to be wearing leggings all winter so thought if it's going to be bad I shall change my weighing outfit so I could've possibly stayed the same... This week I'm going for 2.5lbs to get my 2 stone award :) my flat mate and I have started an exercise regime we are doing in our kitchen and I've made a food plan for the week :) I might start the 12 week SW challenge too :)

That's not to bad hun.

Sounds like your well planned for the week ahead and well done on the exercise. I need to change my weigh in clothes too another one who wears leggings!!!

That's not to bad hun.

Sounds like your well planned for the week ahead and well done on the exercise. I need to change my weigh in clothes too another one who wears leggings!!!

Leggings are good for the summer but I've been really cold coming home so thought this was the week for thicker trousers :p

Quite looking forward to WI tomorrow :) done exercise all this week and been good with my syns :D very exited I might get my two stone award!

2.5lb!!! :D got my 2 stone award!!! :D this week I'm going for 3lb so I'm not obese :D

Well done Ali :)

Thank you :) xxx

Danced for 2 hours today :D I feel so much healthier than I did at the start of last summer :) I was able to keep up completely :) looking forward to WI on Wednesday again this week :) stuck to plan and adding exercise can only help

Quite disappointed I only lost 0.5 :( next week it should show hopefully

Back