Slimming World Girl

aw that sucks hun but don't let it annoy you. Keep going and I think the water will help and extra superfree :)xx

aw that sucks hun but don't let it annoy you. Keep going and I think the water will help and extra superfree :)xx

Currently 1 litre down... I have no idea how people drink so much fluid in a day I feel all slooshy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thats better than a gain tho hun, think of it like that.. all your work will have to pay off sooner than later, and the slooshy feeling goes away :D x

yeah I agree with bubbles it's hard at first drinking water but it gets easier and you need the loo less too! I could have a litre drank and I wouldn't need the loo yet but in the beginning I was forever running !!

I've made a litre or maybe just a bit less into coffee today :p I can drink coffee for days I just love the taste and it feels less like a chore than just drinking water :D xxx

Feeling a lot more positive today :) I've eaten well and drunk lots again :) weighed myself on the home scales which normally weigh the same and I'm somehow down 4lb... Which I'm not sure how accurate they are but it made me feel good and like maybe it's doing something :) I'm really looking forward to getting back to oxford and getting back to the gym :D

Well done chick amazing ! I am loving holiday but actually looking forward to going back to get home to get stuck into gym and diet x

I made chickpea dahl loaf and it was wonderful as a snack :D and then made slimming world chips/wedges for dinner and it was so nice to actively making food that I know will do me good instead of just eating pasta for most meals :) sorta looking forward to being completely self sufficient again :D

I'd recommend them both :) it makes one tin of chickpea Dahl go much further :) which is always good on a student budget :p and the quiche can be packed full of veg for lots of super free

Off back to oxford today :) joining slimming world up there tonight so I know what I'm doing next week when everyone else is around :) quite nervous :) really hoping I get a loss tonight or I'll be really annoyed I have no idea what I could do better

Good luck Ali first for a loss at weigh in and secondly returning back to Uni...you've done so well :) keep it going x

Good luck Ali first for a loss at weigh in and secondly returning back to Uni...you've done so well :) keep it going x

Thanks :) got another 2 weeks until lectures start and next week is freshers which is a worry because everyone tends to drink a lot of alcohol :/ my flat mates are quite sensible people and aren't wanting to go out every night like last year so hopefully won't be too bad especially if I can limit how much I'm drinking when I do drink :) want to start the year as I mean to go on! ...losing weight that is :p

best of luck hun. I know what you mean about the alcohol and uni ! dangerous combo but it sounds like you are really motivated hun and at least your flatmates arn't big drinkers that always helps :) xx

4lb off!!!! Club 10 and 1.5 stone :D makes up for the last 3 weeks

Wow well done hun! Any tips for us was there anything different you done this week? That's a great loss and congratulations on your club 10 :)

Wow well done hun! Any tips for us was there anything different you done this week? That's a great loss and congratulations on your club 10 :)

I drank an awful lot of water :) I got slimmer of the week as well :D

congrats on SOTW too.

It's great motivation for the next week isn't it

Yep :D this week its freshers though...so alcohol...my new consultant recommended if you know you're going to have a tricky time of it then try success express so that you don't get a gain...so I picked up on of those sheets and i'm going to read my book about it to see if I can give it a go :)

I think it's you fill two thirds of your plate with Superfree instead of just one third? Now I am open to correction on that I could be wrong. I know people in my group have tried it even only for 3/4 days out of 7 and they had great losses :)

Back