Slimming World Green & Red FAQ 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food Diary

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I joined SW last night and I want to make use of the food diary they gave me but I'm not 100% sure how to fill it in. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

Sorry if it is in the welcome pack but I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all. I've been through the whole thing and can't find it.

What is it you are not sure about? You can always ring your consultant and ask him/her if you are confused about something.

BW

Hello everyone,

I really want to joing Slimming World, went to a meeting and signed up. However after a couple of weeks I just can't stick to going to the meetings as I work shifts and just don't have the time. I was wondering if anyone else had this, and if it works just going it alone at home. I think I understand the plan, but just don't know if it works without going to the meeting?

thanks a lot x

Did you tell your consultant that you work shifts? You can miss classes as long as you let her know your shift pattern or of course you can go to another class if there is one that fits with your shifts that week.

Can i ask .... i signed up last week to the meetings but the only way i can go to any meeting where i live is if i have the day off ... i was wondering, now ive signed up would my online access always work or would it stop the week i dont attend? thnx xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Can i ask .... i signed up last week to the meetings but the only way i can go to any meeting where i live is if i have the day off ... i was wondering, now ive signed up would my online access always work or would it stop the week i dont attend? thnx xxxxx

Hi hun, I think it stops 4 weeks or so after ur last class then activates again after class x

Kia-Ora said:
Hi hun, I think it stops 4 weeks or so after ur last class then activates again after class x

Ahh thanks for letting me know :) much appreciated xxxxxxx

I hope people still check this thread - its fab! But I still have a couple of questions about EE I've decided to give it a go as ways down red or green.
Do you have to stick to 3 meals a day?
Can I snack on chicken/ham?
Can a third be a combination of veg and fruit?

Many thanks :) xx

You can have as many meals a day as you want to as long as you try to include the one third superfree, which can be any combination of fruit and veg.

SW recommend that you should try and make superfree your first choice for snacks but that doesn't mean you can't also have free foods occasionally.

Hope that helps

PatchworkPuss said:
You can have as many meals a day as you want to as long as you try to include the one third superfree, which can be any combination of fruit and veg.

SW recommend that you should try and make superfree your first choice for snacks but that doesn't mean you can't also have free foods occasionally.

Hope that helps

Thank you very much for clearing that up for me :)

I must be really stupidddd because I cant get my slimmers world stickers in my signature, i still dont understand how to do it, oops :(

I assume thats the same for changing your pic too?! Im terrible when it comes to how forums work!!

Uh Oh!

One of the things I've 'discovered' since I start doing SW is (no added sugar) fruit squash. I've never been a squash drinker ... but my daughter has always had it in the house. It's just one of those things I've never really bothered with, and have bought exclusively for her. However ... I saw it was allowed on the plan, had a sip of my daughter's one evening and was surprised at how nice it tasted with a real sweet/fruit hit, so now I have a big glass with ice cubes with my evening meal.. Been doing this for the past couple of weeks. We had several different flavours (all Robinson's in the same type of bottle) in the cupboard but the one I liked best was 'Forest Fruits.'

Tonight I noticed for the first time .. that it doesn't have 'No added sugar' on the label like the others. No wonder it tasted so nice. I've been drinking sugary squash every night! I can't believe it. All the others are 'no added sugar' but for some reason we must have picked up the wrong bottle with this one, and I've drunk almost all of it.

How much 'damage' is it likely to do? Obviously it's completely messed up my 'syns' - I usually have a glass with my evening dinner, occasionally a top up as well, and I've more or less drunk the whole bottle over the past fortnight - there's only a couple of inches left in the bottle. As soon as I realised tonight, I chucked it down the sink and had a no added sugar lemon squash instead, but I just feel gutted that I've been guzzling this stuff every night not realising it was the sugary version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back