Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hi Barb and Carryondieting, i am with u 2 at SW will go for my first meeting on thursday evening.
How long have u been going 4 and how much have u lost.
Have done SW b4 and lost 5 stone inn 16 weeks as i am so overweight i hope to be able to do the same.
I am gutted about possibly being diabetic now and with POCS AND SERIOUS WATER RETENTION i feel like i am in my 70`s instead of 38, but i am going to give it a go.
Good night, take care and sleep well.

Roch. Barb and I aren't doing SW...well I don't think Barb is.

All the very best though. We're behind you cheering you on :)

Weigh in night tonight at SW!! was a bit naughty and ate a slice of garlic bread last night:rolleyes: ....but i dont think it will matter too much in the great scheme of things....i hope!
Ill let you know!

Best of luck Keelie. Fingers crossed for you:)

Cheers ears! :D

is there anybody out there? are we the only 3 SW girlies?

Roch said:
Hi Barb and Carryondieting, i am with u 2 at SW will go for my first meeting on thursday evening.
Have done SW b4 and lost 5 stone inn 16 weeks as i am so overweight i hope to be able to do the same.
I am gutted about possibly being diabetic now and with POCS AND SERIOUS WATER RETENTION i feel like i am in my 70`s instead of 38, but i am going to give it a go.

Hey there Roch. Good to hear that you will be joining us in the world of SW. Good luck with your meeting on Thursday xx

Hi Keelie,

Good luck with your weigh in tonight!

Love Mini xxx

MMM. veggie spag bol for lunch (free food). mmmm AND mini jammie dodgers (ONLY 4 Syns)!!:eek: !
Heaven :D
What more could a girl ask for......(well, maybe a big tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!....i wonder how many syns that would be)

Speaking of syn counting...im a BIG fan of Gourmet Jelly Beans, however i recently discovered that they were 1 syn each!!! ive now decided to go cold turkey, and give them up completely!

Bring on the sugar withdrawl symptoms!!

Roch said:

Hi Roch,

I think this is a very poisitive step for you and I have a feeling this is possibly the way to go.

Let us all know how you get on as I know I would love to hear and I also think it will be a fancinating journey.

You know you have everyone here supporting you, you are very much loved and don't you forget it
smilie_liebe1.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hi Roch
Good luck with SW tomorrow night. Remember to mention to your consultant that you're possibly diabetic and should avoid the carb free-for-all on green days. If you ARE diabetic it'll be a big no-no.

Apart from playing havoc with your blood sugar levels, it could possibly slow your weight loss right down if you're insulin resistant (like me). Stick with the red days and some low GI stuff and you'll do great!

Hugs

Debbie x

Hi Roch, good advice as always from Debbie; she also advised me to watch the carbs which I am definately going to do. Hope you are feeling abit more cheery today - remember you are now on your way, nothings going to stop you! Hugs

Thanks Barb and Debbie, will def speak to the leader 2morrow and let her know, checked my blood today and still very low at 3.5 have to record my reading for the doc.
Also i am doing the Paul Mckenna 90 day journal and am starting as of today to listen to his weight loss cd`s so hoping for lots of inspiration from him.
Having a good day, lots of cleaning and just sopent the last 40 mins scraping wax off my oil burner, very satisfying but messy LOL
Catch u all later,hope u all have a good day xx

Hi Roch,

You know you can come on here anytime and you will always find someone to talk to:)

Like Debbie and Barb have mentioned I think it is important to make your group leader aware of your diabetes.

I know I am always going to have to be careful with carbs...:(

Been rushing around and did not eat and that is dangerous for I just get over hungry and I don't know what I want then.

Seem to be learning not to go mad when it happens, I drank some water first and sat down at the table and took my time.

I find since we watched the show we are now practising Paul McKenna on simple things that are easy to remember like leaving down your knife and fork as you chew your food and be more aware of what you are eating and I find that really helps.

Awareness does help.

Talk soon.

Love Mini xxx

WI week 1 - 3lbs ! Woo HOO!

WTG Keelie!!!

A great start on your weight-loss journey :D Keep up the fab work and you'll be at goal in no time!

Roch - How did your first SW meeting go?

Debbie x

Back