Slimming World - Loving it!!

Has anyone ever made SW syn free chips? YES CHIPS!!!! i had egg, chips and beans the other night...all syn free. YUMMY!!

Roch said:
Its an aromatherapy one, but instead of putting oils you put a wax blob in the part u put water and oil and then use a tea light candle underneath to disolve it it lasts around 70 hrs and smells beuatiful xx

OOOH sounds FAB!!!!

Keeliewheeliebin said:
Has anyone ever made SW syn free chips? YES CHIPS!!!! i had egg, chips and beans the other night...all syn free. YUMMY!!

Oh yeah - I remember them well - just TO DIE FOR!!! lol
Glad you're enjoying them, sweetie!

love

yummy, yummy, yummy, i got chips in my tummy......

I just cant believe the little weight tracker thingy. Id never really added up how many pounds i had lost, or have left to lose....im nearly half way. I just cant believe it!!!! :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Afternoon everyone, well feeling a bit nervous as i have my first sw meeting tonight at 6.30,its terrible when u know u r going to be the biggest in the class,but there is nothing i can do to change that so will def be there tonight.
Listened to my Paul M cd last night he said start counting back from 300 got to 277 and dont remember no more so am going to listen to it in a min b4 i go to my class.
Doc has rung and said she wants to put me on metformin so am going to 2morrow to pick up prescription,been non it once b4 and it made me as sick as a dog so am not looking forward to it, also they want to send me for a glucose test.
Anyway hope u r all having a good day, will come and post tonight after the meeting, take care xx

Good Luck Roch, ill be thinking about you.
And dont worry, whatever shape or size you are. Everyone at the meeting will be in the same boat, and honestly they are usually the friendliest, most supportive group of people.
It was only my second meeting last night, but ive already made friends.

XX take care hunni XX

Keelie - you'd make friends anywhere, hun!
Roch - best of luck for tonight, darling. The first time somewhere new is always the worst. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll be looking forward to it! BTW where's your class? It's not at the Jolly Farmer's, is it? I used to go there!

Gosh - I used to love Sin Free SW Chips!! :D

Roch I want to hear all about your SW experience. :D

You have the power to do this and make a success of it too ;)

Hey Roch, Just wondered if you have been on the SW website?
At the top right of the page click on group members, and set yourself a profile up. you will need a group password. i think its the same for evryone in the country. this week its 'pasta'
This 'members' site is great for looking up syn values, recipes free foods and loads of other cool stuff. Its really helped me in my first week.

Take care xx

Woo hoo girlies :D

just popping in to wish you all the very best for sw..

I joined a few weeks ago, am back on my packs as of this morning tho... we've been away got back last night and I told myself it's back on the packs from today until Friday, as off again until Tuesday and then probably back on the packs from wednesday or maybe tuesay - who knows!

Anyway just wanted to give you this little recipe which I loved! Free rhubarb and custard basically I warmed up a rhubarb muller light in the microwave - (actually I used 2!) didnt leave it too long as I think it would curdle.. then added a muller light banan and custard yougurt... ooh was yummy!

Oh and those sin free chips were yummy too!

How's it going for you Roch?

keep going girls :D

Hiya Roch, how did you do hun????

Does anyone make the Syn free tortilla chips?! Only free on a green day though.

Pasta sheets cut into triangles. Cook til al dente. In the over til they crisp up like tortilla. Use free tomatoes and spices to make the dip, and save a bit of cheese to grate on top! :cool:

Hello chaps.
Not been able to post much lately due to my manager being on the prowl (not been able to get on here and post before she notices!)
Weigh in again tonight. Had an ok week. not brilliant, but hey. we will see tonight!
And so, i must go and do something productive. (before i get the sack!)...thats a thought, how many others spend more time on here and the internet than on working? mmm.

Byeeeee!!!

WOO HOO! another 3 lbs lost! thats 6 lbs in two weeks! YAY!!!!

Back