Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hi Keelie,

That is fabulous!!! 3lbs...and 6lbs. in two weeks...excellent.

Great incentive for the week ahead.:)

I was reading a study recently, maybe one or two months ago on staff using computers for their own enjoyment at work and seemingly it keeps staff Happier...and is more productive...than excluding them from having a little out time for themselves.

Makes perfect sense really, when you think about it.

Happy workers are more productive at the end of the day.

Love Mini xxx

thanks!
Did you check out your syns thread....

well, not much to report really. doing ok, eating well, just need 1 lbs loss this week to make half a stone!
I love this diet!!

Hello

I am starting slimming world today - but online (body optomise). I am 11 stone 11 and my target is as close to 10 stone as I can get!!! I have been f@nnying around with CD for 3 months and have lost a stone in that time but for the last 6 weeks have been losing and regaining the same 6 lbs - my lightest being 11 stone 7. So have decided to take today as a starting point and try to do it sensibly - ie. not being really good for 4 days and then COMPLETELY blowing it the next three!.

I like the idea of being able to eat loads of the free foods - trouble is - when I want to stuff myself it doesnt seem to be broccoil and carrots that fit the bill - more like toast and jam and kitkats!!!.

Any tips on how to make this diet work guys??

Tasha

hey there and welcome to SW!!
Im much the same as you...i like 'comfort foods' like toast, cereal,....chip buttys!!! But im finding this diet really easy!
I always do green days because im a veggie and eating pasta, potatoes, beans etc is my idea of heaven!
I do have the odd slice of toast but use that as an healthy extra. i have to draw the line somewhere, and i know if i start with just one round of toast, i will end up eating about 7 rounds...covered in butter....with cherry jam! and thats just not an option!
If youre looking for foods to fill you up have a green day and have a baked potato, or piles of pasta. They really do fill you up!!!!
For lunch i usually take a pasta salad to work to keep me going all day.
I add cucumber, peas, tomatoes, spring onions, cheese (as a healthy extra) and reduced fat salad cream all mixed up. YUMMY!!!
i alos take a SW HiFi bar and a Lasting Satisfaction Yogurt. Im usually stuffed by that time!!
At home my fave comfort food is egg, homemade chips and baked beans.....all free on green!

Anyway, gotta look productive...im at work!

If you need any more info, give me a shout!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Keelie

Thanks for that - I know what you mean about the toast thing - I can NEVER have just 1 piece - it always ends up being 4 thick cut pieces with butter and jam, or even worse peanut butter!!:confused: :confused: .

Just had baked beans and tomatoes for breakfast so very full up!!:eek:

Have a great day.

Tasha:)

Hey Tasha!
I cant get on here too much to post, but ill try and log on when i can to see how youre doin.
Where abouts do you come from? Im in Boston, Lincolnshire. i would say its lovely up here....but its not!
Anyway, hope your day has gone well!
Talk soon
xxx

Hey Keelie ,
You are doing really well , i think iwill be off to the sw meeting monday i didnt fair to well going it alone !

Thank you for your syn's advice re:- apple crisps i have only just seen them thanks again much appreciated !

Catch ya later xxx:p

Hey Tash good luck i will watch out to see how your getting on ! xxx:D

Well, i had a lovely day shopping in Nottingham yesterday, only slightly interrupted by CHRONIC stomach cramps. Yes its my fault. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch and had the buffet followed by chocolate cake. It couldnt hurt to just have a treat for one day...i thought. MMM an hour after eating i was doubled up in pain, my tummy felt solid and i had shooting pains.
Well, ill not be doing that again in a hurry. Its back to food optimising for me today! Thank God!

That will teach me!!!

Hey Kandy...how did your first meeting go?

Hi kandy,i joined sw 2 weeks ago and so far am finding it ok.Everyone was so friendly and helpfull,there is so much to eat and it really does work,am sure once u get in to the swing of food optimising u will relly like it.
Keelie how u doing girl,what were u doing a pitza hut,u naughty girl,how has ur week been hun,which class so u go to.
Catch u all soon,my week has been up and down,got my weigh in on thursday night,as i lost a stone last week hope i will at least lose 2lbs this week,have noticed my jeans skirt is not as tight on me,so thats good,have a good day xxx

hey there Roch! Been reading the other post so i know you are doing great!! Im so pleased for you! Have you heard much more form your son? My sister has just gone to Egypt for her 21st birthday. She had a 12 hour delay yesterday at Gatwick! At least she is there now though.
Pizza Hut...mmm. Well i went with another girl who does SW and we decided that we had been so good and that our eating habits have compltetly changed and we are eating far less calories than we used to, that we should have a Pizza Hut as a one off treat before we went shopping for holiday clothes in Nottingham. (We go to Turkey in 3 weeks.)
I really wish i hadnt done it now. But at least im really appreciating now, how good i feel when i eat properly compared to eating junk. Its a steep learning curve!

Anyway, gotta do some work.
talk later xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, i had a lovely day shopping in Nottingham yesterday, only slightly interrupted by CHRONIC stomach cramps. Yes its my fault. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch and had the buffet followed by chocolate cake. It couldnt hurt to just have a treat for one day...i thought. MMM an hour after eating i was doubled up in pain, my tummy felt solid and i had shooting pains.
Well, ill not be doing that again in a hurry. Its back to food optimising for me today! Thank God!

That will teach me!!!

Hi Keelie

I often feel like that - the effects of eating yummy stuff out-weigh the good feeling you got when you ate!! Still - I LOVE Pizza Hut!!:D

Hope you feel better soon and have a good day today.

Tasha:)

Forgot to say that i go to Julies Wednesday meeting in Wyberton, near Boston.
How about you guys?

HEY!!!!! i was just called skinny!!!!! (slightly deluded as im still 15 st but hey, it felt nice!) ALSO got chatted up by a bloke for the first time in years! CRAZY!!!!!!

Has anyone tried any of the HiFi Bars? I LOVE cherry and almond...it tastes just like a cherry bakewell!!! mmm Yummy

Back