Slimming World - Loving it!!

lost 1 inch from waist since doing SW but 5 inches in total this year!
2.5 ins from top of arms this year
2 ins from neck! '' ''
about 6 ins from hips '' ''
2 ins from knees '' ''
and about 4 from thighs '' ''

not doing too bad over all!!

Excellent Keelie!

That above is a good example of why we should keep a record as it does reminds us how far we have come.

Well done:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Hey Happe,
hows it all going?

Hi Keelie and Happe ,
You are both doing really well glad the SW plan is working for you i used to get the SW magazine every month and vow to try at least 1 new recipe some of those recipes are gorgeous some i still cook for the family now .
Keep up the good work xxx

Hey Kandy
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you are doing ok with CD? (sorry i forget what youre up to...memory like a ...um....sieve) Sorry :eek:

SW still going ok. i like the flexibility of it all. If i eat a bar of choccy one day im not racked with guilt and feel its the end of the world. I just use my flexible syns as a treat and cut back for the next couple of days.
What matters to me most is that im eating far far more healthier than i used to. i think my brain and body are finally getting the idea that i dont want pizza or fatty foods all the time. I crave fresh healthy food now, and when i do eat something laden with calories, or smothered in cheese...BOY does my body let me know that it doesnt like it! im so pleased this is happening. i never thought i could lure myself away from the lifestyle i was leading. I never realised back then how sluggish and pants i felt as it was the 'norm'. If i do scoff a pizza, followed by a tub of icecream and a choccy bar i feel really really, well, sluggish and fat. Back then i felt like it all the time because i didnt know any different.

Amazing the way our bodies work....maybe we should listen to them more often.

I crave fresh healthy food now, and when i do eat something laden with calories, or smothered in cheese...BOY does my body let me know that it doesnt like it! im so pleased this is happening. i never thought i could lure myself away from the lifestyle i was leading. I never realised back then how sluggish and pants i felt as it was the 'norm'. If i do scoff a pizza, followed by a tub of icecream and a choccy bar i feel really really, well, sluggish and fat. Back then i felt like it all the time because i didnt know any different.

Amazing the way our bodies work....maybe we should listen to them more often.

Hi Keelie,

It is so true that once you stay away from the crap and junk food your body is no longer able to digest it and you do forget that when you eat high carb food it does make you so sluggish...it is like a hang over...

My husband has gone right off chocolate!!!

I do wish that could happen to me...:rolleyes:

Well done and it is wonderful to hear you being so positive...are you now looking at this as a way of life you can sustain?

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for the messages of support:)
Cant wait to weigh in on Friday, I just know its gonna be good! What day is your WI Keelie? Good luck:)
I was a good girl yesterday, went to Lakeside with my kids and they wanted BurgerKing, its rare they ask for burgers since watching "super size me" so didnt want to say no, so all round Lakeside im convincing myself that i can have a burger and fries, it wont matter but knowing it will. Well we got in there i ordered their burgers and before i realised what i was saying id ordered a flame grilled chicken salad for me, even the kids were impressed and i have to say i enjoyed every virtuous mouthful of it:D
I too like to try out recipes from the magazine and ive got some of the cookbooks too, some work some dont, ill have a read through and post some of my favourites.
One of my quick and easy "green" favourites is a packet or 2 of savoury rice mixed with a tin of mixed bean salad and halved cherry tomatoes. You end up with this piled plateful and its all free food. I must admit though to mainly sticking to "red" days, i seem to have better losses on these, my body would never lose weight eating unlimited pasta.
New magazine out tomorrow, im loving it!!

Hey Happe. Glad thing are going good for you.
i get weighed tonight. not looking for a big loss, but something is better than nothing.

Mini - this is definatly a way of life i could keep up.

Good luck for tonight Keelie. As long as its downwards, every lb counts. you are doing great, such a good attitude.

:eek: awwww
thanks honey xxxxx

Keelie, Happe,

Bleeding well done girls on your achievements. I really wanted to stop by and say that to both of you.:)

Keelie.....your username, as always (and as it was on DH).....brings a grin to my face everytime.

Lots of love to you both,

Lacey....xxx

Well, hello chaps!
Thanks for the messages, i feel loved!
lost another 1.5lbs this week which im really pleased with. Didnt stick to the diet 100% and therefore weight loss was lower than it should be, but im happy.
So, thats 8.5 lbs in 5 weeks.
Im gonna try MUCH harder this week, but im off out for a meal for my sisters 21st b'day tonight, then its my wedding anniversary on Sunday. Dont think we will be going out to eat...but lets just see what DH has planned...knowing him, nothing!

Isis - glad my name can still raise a smile!

Happe - How you doin?

cheers ears!

thats the way it goes, big nose

LOL!!!!

;) :D :rolleyes:

Getting excited now, just a few hours till my 1st weigh in.
Its been hard staying off the scales all week but im determined to do this right this time and i know if the scales hadnt been going down this week i would have caved so best not to look eh? I feel better, deffo not so bloated.
Roll on the morning.

Back