Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hi Happe,

I don't have a foreman grill but I see them everywhere in all sizes!!!

Does the grilled meat taste nice when cooked in one of these???

I would love if you wrote down what you eat as I am facinated with Slimming World...we don't have it over here and it nearly seems the opposite of WW?

Love Mini xxx

Me too. Love my F. grill. Definitely one of my few better buys:eek:

The meat has been lovely, as DQ says really juicy and flavoursome. Gonna try some fish in it this weekend and some bananas and pineapple. Its definately my new fav toy( well may 2nd to my rampant rabbit).
SW suits me most of the time cos i like big plates of food.
In an average day ill have;
2 oatibix with a chopped up banana and semi skimmed milk for breakfast.
A cold meat salad for lunch with a piece or 2 of fruit.
Loads of thin cut pork chops with grilled veg for dinner.
The only part of this menu thats restricted is the oatibix i can only have 2 per portion. The rest is freefood and i can stuff until i cant swallow any more.
For snacks ill have fruit or slices of meat. on top of all this i can have up to 15 syns which could be a chocolate bar if i chose. good eh?

Yeah i know it works, i do trust the plan just not myself but i will do it for me. Lifes too short to go through it feeling bad about yourself and only I can change. Ill get there.

But at least you could have some on sw, i remember drinking on cd and being drunk after a single glass of wine. Not good!

A very good day food wise, im happy with myself.:)
I had;
2 Oatibix with milk and a chopped banana.
Chinese leaf lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and grated carrot with smoked trout.
2 muller light yoghurts.
Huge rump steak, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms with a big dollop of french mustard.
3 fresh figs and another banana.

Im in control and i feel good.:D

Well done Happe! Keep up the good work! You will be at goal in no time.

Take care,

Thanks Happe

Cheers for replying

I cant afford CD at the moment so will have to definately come off when packs run out. What do you reckon to me using the CD for my breakfast and evening meal and having a small lunch until they run out, or should I keep to CD until all used up got about 6 days worth left and then go straight onto Slimming World.

Any advice really really appreciated.

Netsypud

Cheers for replying

I cant afford CD at the moment so will have to definately come off when packs run out. What do you reckon to me using the CD for my breakfast and evening meal and having a small lunch until they run out, or should I keep to CD until all used up got about 6 days worth left and then go straight onto Slimming World.

Any advice really really appreciated.

Netsypud

Hi Netsypud,

You have to refeed when coming off any of the vlcd's otherwise you will overfill the glycogen stores and could gain back as much as 10lbs. or more.

If you introduce lean chicken and non starcy veggies and reduce your packs gradually...you can stabilize in the next week, before starting slimming world.

Love Mini xxx

I agree with Mini, cut down on the packs and start to introduce slowly, then when you start sw stick to red days for a while until you start to lose again then maybe youll be able to introduce some green days. I really hope this works for you, its such a scary thought, having to eat again after cd but done sensilbly im sure it will work. Good luck.:)

Im ok, shattered but ok DQ, thanks for asking. Im finding work quite stressful this term, one of my groups are very difficult kids and im struggling to keep them interested. On top of that we are supposed to be fundraising for this sailing
expedition we are going on in october, the money my boss was sure he could get from big businesses in the area hasnt materialised so we are thousands short and im desperately trying to think of other ways to get some £s in. Im good at the little things that the kids can do, cake sales, guess the sweets in a jar, car washes and such but the big money is alluding me. I feel like ive lost some of the confidence id built up in my job and im not enjoying it really, maybe its time to think about moving on, i dont know. Weekends are hard too, i miss being able to visit mum:( God i sound miserable again, im not really some days just get on top of me.
Food wise im doing fine, trusting in the plan and staying away from the scales until next friday when i know ill have lost any that id put on and more on top. In my heart i want to ss again but not sure how id react if i failed again.
Its great to see you doing so well, weve certainly taken the scenic route in our long journey havent we, but we are still here fighting the fight and we will win eventually. Yay us:)

Good luck with the fundraising - if anyone can, you can!! :D See how you feel about the job - it might just be how you feel at the moment, especially with your Mum and everything. I'm staying off the scales too - just gonna keep plodding and see how things pan out! ;)

You are so right - yay us! :cool:

I feel like ive lost some of the confidence id built up in my job and im not enjoying it really,
You wouldn't believe how common this is in the teaching profession. You have a new position in the school and it's one hell of a steep learning curve.

Just when you do sort out one problem...another will raise it's head. We have all these high expectations of being fun but firm, and sometimes things just don't that way. It is important though not to put undue pressure on yourself at this time by trying to reach impossible targets that you have set for yourself. I bet you are doing just fine;)

Try to stick with it and remember that this is a very normal feeling.

Best of luck

Back