Slimming World - Loving it!!

Feeling crampy and achy and being nagged every minute by the kids to let them do more car washing, anything to get out of lessons eh. Im trying not to do them today cos i hurt so much from yesterday, yeah i know its exercise but im shattered.
Didnt give in to the carbs last night, had my present fave dinner instead, steak with stirfried veg and that was enough.
Im feeling thinner and hope the scales are kind tomorrow. I should have lost even this week.

Hi Ive just started slimming world was following calories managed to lose 8 nearly 2 years ago with slimming world.I wa doing it with my sister when I lived in London. I have joined the club myself this time went for my weighin today in the first week managed to lose 8 1/2 lb well shocked with that. I also live in Boston . Hope you dont mind me joining this page as I am a wemitt already but struggling . but now I have found slimming world I think I will do it this time round.

Last edited:
Hey Sheba, welcome to the wonderful world of food optimising. Its great to have more of us doing sw. we can keep each other motivated. well done on your big loss this week. keep it going:)

Hi Sheba

I joined SW last night, have about a stone to lose. Just getting my head around the books! Well done on your loss.

Hi Happe

Well done on the 3lbs, I can't wait to see how my weight losses are. Going to have a mushroom omlette for brekkie, when I get around to it in a minute.

welcome Sheba and welcome back Roch! lovely to see you ladies!

ooh i could eat amushroom omlette too, might just go home and cook one for tea. :)

Roch well done for taking positive action and rejoining lastnight, together all of us SWers can do this. :)

Keelie, hows it going? have you managed to get back on track after the holiday? :)
Heres to a good weekend eh.:D

mmm. not doing too good. i start out with all good intentions, then while im at work it just all goes wrong. then when i get home im fine again! think i just need to get back into the swing of it all.
Its not helped that since we have got back from holiday we have virtually been living off the things in the cupboard. we havent been able to do a 'proper full shop' as we are completely skint until pay day (thankfully next week!) and when i say skint...i mean £20 in the bank!
Ive done my best though and im off to buy some healthy bits tonight with some money my dear ole' dad has lent me! bless him.
i must then get my brain off ' free for all holiday mode' and back on ' everything in moderation mode'. me thinks it will be a struggle....

Welcome back Roch.

Had jacket pot for lunch with beans and cheese.

Have made chilli with quorn for evening meal, and a HUGE fresh fruit salad, which will probably last hubby and me all over the weekend - but I can pick at it when I want.

Love all the food!

Have a good weekend everyone.

i love the shepherds pie which is in the green cookbook. its scrummy!! gonna make beany shepherds pie tonight....i think there is a trend here...

yeah! got no idea what it is! saw one one someone elses thread and thought 'i want one of those!'
god only knows what im supposed to do with 'it' once it hatches......all shall be revealed on Sunday!

Hi Roch

I am doing OK. Been eating for England today, can't believe I will lose weight like this, but my SW leader said I would, so I will just keep going.

Got the weekend off from my treatment, then back on Monday, only another 7 to go and then I've finished! Yay, whoo hoo

Back