slimming world site graph - when will you be at target?

gemma_

Silver Member
If you go to Slimming world site and enter your progress weights it tells you when you could be at target (more you lose each week it changes) mine currently says 28th feb 2011... so that means if i stick to it by summer next year i coud be wearing shorts out n about! :D ... after i seen that i realllly cant go back as all i be thinking about near that date is 'wow i could had been at target now) i think its a real boost for your thoughts!

as anyone ese done progress when are you due be at target?

as anyone beat the graph and got to target before?

mine seems to be ages away so dont tend to look at the end bit personally but then i still have a way to go good luck with your journey

mine says jan 2011!

Just be aware that it changes enormously each time you put in your weekly weigh. For example if you have a great loss one week it seems to assume they'll continue like that and push it forward. After a not so good week it can add months to the predicted date so don't let it get you down!

I've only put my first target in not my main one. When I started it said I'd reach that by July then it went way back to November and has now been in August for a couple of weeks. So who knows?!

It's fun to look at but don't let it get you down if you don't think you'll hit it. :)

My chart goes up and down and the end for me is no where near in sight until 2012!! Do I believe it???...no I dont!
Im just happy to plod along until Im happy with me.

my says 28th feb 2011 at mo but I had to guess this weeks weight cause I accidently put last weeks in this and that was taking months to hit target. I ignore it I'm aiming for xmas.

Mine says August 2011. Eek! Think I will ignore that. Like tinkerbellsmum I'm aiming for Christmas. :)

Am I being stupid or is there really no way to extend the graph. After 10 weeks or something you have to scroll along to the next page but it annoys me I can't view it all at the same time.

Am I being stupid or is there really no way to extend the graph. After 10 weeks or something you have to scroll along to the next page but it annoys me I can't view it all at the same time.

just under graph theres some writing and arrows look like >>

i know graph changes but it be good to log when they think i'll be at target and do better.. but even seeing theres an end is amazing :)

Yeah thanks, I just meant I'd like to see it all on the same page rather than scrolling through. I guess I'll have to make my own with excell or something.

At the moment it says end of November 2010, but I'm hoping to be there a month earlier :cool:

Actually, I would be utterly delighted to be there by Christmas, so I don't really mind if I beat the graph or not.
Besides, when I record this week's massive loss after a night on the tiles, the graph will probably be predicting sometime in 2018 :eek:

At the moment it says end of November 2010, but I'm hoping to be there a month earlier :cool:

Actually, I would be utterly delighted to be there by Christmas, so I don't really mind if I beat the graph or not.
Besides, when I record this week's massive loss after a night on the tiles, the graph will probably be predicting sometime in 2018 :eek:
haha still an end though lol look on bright side :8855:

My mini target of 6 stone it says 23/08 which is good as i wanted to lose it by the 31st august if possible.

My overall main target says 5th May 2011 at the minute x

mine says July 2010..... so fingers crossed, but I lost 3lbs this week which wont happen every week so I expect that will change next week

mine says July 2010..... so fingers crossed, but I lost 3lbs this week which wont happen every week so I expect that will change next week

hey you do it once sure you can do it again :)

lol i also managed to put on 2lbs last week so could do that again...but 100% on track and no yearnings for anything naughty so heres to another loss, every 1/2lb counts now :)

Back