Slimtoswim's journey into a bikini!

Looks like you had a good week too Lynne! Enjoy your hols.

have to say that I buckled yesterday and succumbed to a bit of malteser cake and a couple of sandwiches eek! Felt stuffed after and only had one shake in morning - scales stayed same today so am back on it 100%!

That will be me when I get back. I know I'll have put on quite a bit of weight. I'm going to try to do 4 weeks at 100% as tht's how long I'll have before going to Turkey. After that, the next incentive will be Christmas.

I don't think it does you any harm to have the occasional lapse as long as you know you can get back on it. I think if I lapsed everyday for a couple of weeks then I might struggle. Have 3 weeks of holiday coming up so will just try to be very good!

Well I haven't been on here for three weeks as I've been on holiday. Wasn't planning to be offline that long but no internet where we were staying! My first week was local and I was camping by myself - I was good for most of it but did have a few naughties and one whole day off! Came home for one day and weighed myself and I'd stayed the same! Phew!

Week two and three we were camping as a family so I took my shakes and blender and for the first week was really good - unfortunately no scales so don't know what I lost that week but did lots of surfing too! Week three it all went to pot and I essentially ate what I wanted (whole packets of biscuits eek! and several meals involving chips. Came home and weighed myself and was 3lb up but by the next day it was gone and now two days later I'm 2.5lb lighter than three weeks ago. So overall not too bad. I've also sorted my wardrobe out and a pair of trousers that wouldn't fit by a good 3-4 inches 3 weeks ago I'm now wearing! Yippee! Going to have a day off on Wednesday as its my birthday then going on holiday again on Friday for 5 days - will probably have shakes and bars during day but a meal in evenings.

Wow you've done great considering you we're on holiday and you've been camping. Hope our next break oes just as well for you. :)

Back