Slinking down the aisle!!!

I want to be a slim bride, I want to be a healthy looking mum-to-be hopefully not long after the wedding

And you WILL be hunny, just a few measly weeks of LT! You can do it!!!

How was your day? xx

Ah Paula I feel a big fat failure, I'm fine all day and then I get home and it's as if I have a sulky teenage devil on my shoulder saying "why shouldn't you eat, it's not fair, I want to eat, don't tell me what to do" so sad! I will do this, quite frankly I can't not do this! This past six months I've just got bigger, I've averaged at around 11 stone for the past few years and topped 13'1 at the beginning of Jan, I'm still down to 12'7 but god damn it surely a wedding should be the biggest vain motivation!!! I hate to keep admitting my failures but I will only ever be honest and if I'm not being made accountable on here I'd probably eat 24/7!!! Thanks for asking Paula, bet u wish hadn't asked!!! X

Not at all, and I'm glad you're still with us :D BUT here comes the butt kicking... STOP IT!! What are you doing to yourself? Re-focus... take some time to yourself and have a really good think about what you're doing and what you want to achieve from LT.

Whenever you get a craving for something, take 10 mins to think about it before you eat anything - think about if you're actually hungry, if you are - have a shake and give yourself another 10 mins afterwards to see how you feel.

If you're not hungry, still give yourself 10 mins and keep yourself busy with something, anything - it has to be 10 whole minutes without thinking about the thing you are craving. You might find you still fancy it after that but at least you've given yourself a fighting chance. Better still, you might find that you've forgotten all about it or talked yourself out of it?!!

It's not fair that we can't eat, I feel sorry for myself every single day on LT but I'm just looking forward to finishing. the sooner you get stuck in, the sooner you can finish! Come on... 100% tomorrow! NO tantrums, no excuses, you can do it!!

Tough love from me today, but I know you can take it... you're strong! xxxx

Thankyou so much Paula, butt kicking appreciated, and much needed! It's like I know how quickly it works that I can easily put it off with my age old mantra "I can start tomorrow", but before I know it it'll be a month to the wedding and panic stations, and I'd like time to enjoy being slimmer too, not just for the wedding. I know I want it so bad and you're right, it's just a craving, and I am going to have a good talking to myself about why I'm sabotaging this, it's only me who's suffering at the end of the day, and only me who can change things!!! Thanks again Paula, bring on the PMA!!!! X

Lets have it, drank so much water already, had me a little vanilla coffee combo for breakfast and I'm on it! have enough shakes to last till Friday so I will knuckle down and go to the pharmacy during my lunch on Friday so that shall be my new weigh-in day. I've worked out its 10 weeks till my hen weekend and 14 till my wedding so I have got to get my butt into gear, reality has set in. I've had a good long word with myself and feel I can do this, I have to!!! Hope everyones having a fab day x

You can do it......remember if you don't you'll have those wedding photos to haunt you for the rest of your life! So make sure that you are a vision of loveliness on the big day:D

Come on Claire, you can do it! :D Keep coming here for support and don't disappear on us! Can't have you falling into the Lipotrim vortex as well! lol

Good luck hun xx

dear lolapink,

i so know how you feel,

i am mother of the bride in april and its those photos i am dreading
the most.

also being the same room as my ex husband for over 5 mins
isn't my cup of tea either.

but its coming and its got to be done, for my lovely daughters sake,
i will grin and bear anything.
im not dreading the wedding, that sound awful, (just the pics and my ex) so if im thin i will enjoy it more and thats the plan that cannot fail

Ah man, I just wrote a really long post and the other half switched on his ps3 to access lovefilm and it chucked me off the net!!! Cathiec, I wish you every success, nothing will taste as good as that feeling when your ex claps eyes on the new you! Hope your daughter has a fab day. So the hen weekend was booked today, after weeks of trying to get back my mind set since penicillin gate i realise it's time to get a grip! My head is totally back in it, it's not just for the wedding but to have a goal like that certainly helps!!! It's ten weeks till the hen and fourteen till my wedding, do we have faith I can do this? I bleddy do!!! I may do a weeks refeed at week nine for the hen and then a couple of weeks tfr till the wedding if I can, if not at least refeed again, any suggestions? Let's do this, I'm totally in the game again, heckle me all you wish, I am gonna rock that wedding dress!!! X

Ahhh, so pleased to hear you're back on track :D Well done! I knew you could do it, and have no doubt you will get to your goal :) Go Claire! :bunnydance::woohoo: :D xx

Oh Jayne I've been lurking for weeks and it's time to pull my finger out! Booking the hen really was a reality check! How are u doing chicken? X

ooh I'm just checking my photos are working, I've put a motivational pic of me last July as my profile, I hope!, I was around 10 stone 10, and my avatar is a photo of my wedding shoes and engagement ring - its to help me focus on my goals!!

Picked up my dress yesterday, eek! Its so beautiful, and now hiding in my mums wardrobe until my fitting on April 18th, this will be my goal date, what do you reckon I can lose in 10 weeks? The dress did fit at 11 and a half stone and I'm about a stone heavier now so its no big shakes (ha, what a choice of words!) about worrying if it'll be too small as I know I have the strength to do this, its just that I'd have loved to have to take it in :p . My motivation is renewed and I am going to do this, encourage me peoples!!! I know I have to do this myself but this site really does help keep me on the straight and narrow!

Eeeeek!! Exciting stuff! :D:D

I reckon you COULD lose 35lb in 10 weeks but you don't have much left to lose really so might be a bit slower. Of course you're going to do it! When's your next weigh in? xxx

Ive got another weeks worth of shakes left yet so may make it a tuesday? I was 12 stone 10 this morning, haven't the heart to put 10 lb back on my ticker :sigh: For the love of all things delicious and yummy I just had my first vanilla shake of the day, added a bit of coffee and bunged in the microwave! Oh it is vile! Oh I can barely get it down! Oh please remind me never to do that again or I may vom!!! Hope your having a fabbo day Paula x

That's why I don't drink coffee Claire, I've tried it once, got terribly sick and decided NEVER EVER EVER to drink the vile stuff again! :D How you doin sofar, I read the honeymoon's booked? Where in the Maldives are you going? x

You can EASILY drop 2 big fat stones in those 10 weeks if you put your mind to it.....honest:D

hi lolapink

your doing just fine for time 2lb a week for 10 weeks would be nearly 1 and ahalf stone and that is soo doable.

i lost 1.5lb this week. im hoping to average 1.5-2lb a week now, more if i can but i am realistic and know how bad at losing weight i am. but im ever so good at putting it on!!! funny that init ;)

keep it up love cathie x

Back