Slinking down the aisle!!!

hey hun..sorry i didnt post earlier.. you probably wont see this till the morning...soo....goood morning!!!

hope you are feeling a bit better now,, your poor tummy has nothing in it so maybe thats why the medicine is disagreeing with you.. hopefully something the doctor can sort out easily enough fingers crossed!

yay for the honeymoon being booked! :) you have so much to look forward too!

well done for pushing through with the cravings... we believe in you!!...really really hope your tummy gets better as you dont want to be feeling groggy for days,, we need a perky positive Claire! :D

big fat gypsy weddings is sure to put a smile on your face! their dresses are unbelievable..i just dont understand how they can even walk in them!!

Also i dont know about everybody else but the new series of skins is starting next week which im super excited for! something else to watch along with biggest loser, come dine with me, gossip girl, four weddings and misfits.. i wonder how i ever get anything done!!

speak in the morning! :) xx

Hey Claire, you're quiet today... hope we haven't lost you!! Give us an update when you get a minute xx

Oh my lovelies I have had such a busy day! The new boss is a task master who has us running around like idiots just for his own pleasure! I don't know how to put this - I've fallen off the wagon :( I didn't think I was going to go to work today, decided to stop the penicillin this morning because it just wasn't helping matters, my ear is the best it's been in weeks and I know you have to finish the course but the stomach pains just weren't worth it. In work this morning my tummy was fine then about four o'clock I had a black coffee and BAM! Suffice to say Ive come home exhausted, don't think anythings stayed in my stomach since Sunday. Stepped on my scales this morning ( as bought two weeks of shakes last week) and I read 5 pounds down, so that's 15 in a fortnight, but how sad that all I thought about was the fact I'd put on a pound since Saturday! The drugs made my totm come a fortnight early and probably didn't help matters but I was so hungry and feeling ill that I ate tea. I won't go on about it but I was more disappointed at myself for having to tell you lot! Spoken to oh and I'm getting right back on it tomorrow, you must all help me. Will I undo my bloody good work now? Will I see a loss next Tuesday? Sorry to let everyone down but this is my diary and I will always document it as it is, wot a bummer x

What exactly did you eat hun? When is your next weigh in? If it is Tuesday, and you stay 100% until then you should see a loss, but it could be a much smaller one.

Don't beat yourself up about it.. What's done is done, and most if us have messed up at some point hun... The most important thing is to get straight back to 100%, and remember how bad you are feeling right now, and that should hopefully make you think before you slip again...

Don't worry hun x x

Thanks Su, it wasn't even good food, it was pizza! Aaghghgh! I was 5lb down today but hoping not to have to go to the pharmacy next tues and be disappointed, I suppose cracking on again tomorrow will be ok. I can't beat myself up over it or I know I'll think "sod it, what's the point" and I am NOT giving up.

That's the attitude to have hun.. You go for it.. Back on LT 100%.. You CAN do it, and you WILL do it!!! We are all here rooting for you x x

aww sorry to hear about the pizza situation but like Su says, you've got the right attitude! Let us know how you get on over the next few days, hopefully getting back into ketosis won't take long! Sorry, bit distracted by big fat gypsy weddings lol

Tomorrow is a new day, have a good one xxx

Aww hun, you will be absolutely fine babe. Firstly huge well done on 15lb off in 2 weeks - amazing! :D Secondly, if you are 100% between now and next Tues, the scales will look just fine :) Stay away from the scales now as you may have carb loaded. If you do weigh, ignore any gain as it's just water/glycogen weight. It's not fat. You will burn it off in the next few days! Onwards and downwards. We're all here to support you ((hugs)) xx

hey girlie.... chin up we all make mistakes!! Sounds like youve been running around like a mad one and the tummy upset doesnt help. With regards to the pizza as jayne said you may have carb loaded but do not worry about it. Just try and stay away from the scales and just get right back on the horse. You have done so well up to now and this is just a minor slip as you were probably stressed out over everything.

Keep that water intake up and get right back to it.. we all know you can do it! im still waiting for ketosis to come back and have had a few headaches but i know ill not be slipping again.

Come on girlie :) we believe in you! just think of that wedding dress and bikini on the honeymoon!!

how are you feeling today?? it will be hard to not eat anything as your body now thinks it needs it again,,but do not give in :) tell the devil to go away :D xxx

Thanks ladies, I don't think I'd have got back on it without ya! Pudge, all I'm thinking of is the bikini! If this isn't the most motivational year of my life to lose weight then I may as well just give up now, and I will NOT give up like all the times before, this is for me, this is who I want to be and god damn it I deserve it! Woop! "punch fist in air". I'm getting my groove back on, coming over all evangelical again! Hallelujah for lipotrim sisters! I've said it before, are you sure there are no happy pills in the choc shake??? Here's to a fabulous Thursday everyone x

Amen sista! Woo, love it when you get all Evangelical! PMSL xx

Glad you're feeling good Lola. Must be a day for it, as I'm on a real high too lol. Roll on ketosis for you again :D xx

wooo yeah.... girl power!!! :) i have been thinking that myself... there are happy pills somewhere!!...so glad youre feelllliiinnggg gggooooooddddd...:) we will all be bikini babelicious!!! lol...:) x

Ermmm, think at almost 40, and having had 2 children (weighing 8lb 1 and 9lb 9), I really think my bikini days are well behind me. Happy to be swimsuitalicious though. Not even been that for a while! :-/

swimsuitalicious is just as babelicious as bikinilicious lol! we will all be amazing :) x

Beachalicious full stop! Really worried I've buggered things up now but I'm determined to stick with it and just suck it up at my next weigh in and rock on to the next one, we all make mistakes, it's how we deal with them that matters. One thing I am worried about is hair loss. I made a point of not watching " will my crash diet kill me?" last night coz I know what a hypochondriac I am but my mum watched it today and was telling me about the girl doing the shake diet who lost loads of hair, one was nearly as bald as my dad she said!!! How are my wedding photos gonna look!!!!!! What are others experiences with hair loss? I know I'd rather look thin in my wedding photos with slightly thinned hair than fat but seriously, bald??? Does it grow back? In how long? If I reefed in April will I be ok for mid may? I've become so paranoid I'm checking every day, got the oh doing it too! Loads comes out in the shower, more than normal, but am I just worrying? Sorry for so many questions everyone!!! Haha! Hope your all doing well today, I promise to be more positive tomorrow!!! X

Claire! Behave yourself! lol You're going to look stunning and the hair loss is only because your hair may stop re-growing while your on it, it's a temporary thing and not everyone gets it. These shows have to show the most shocking examples otherwise no one would watch them! Can you imagine? HEADLINE: THIS GIRL LOST A FEW STRANDS OF HAIR WHILE USING LIPOTRIM! Who would care enough to watch?

And anyway, I'm sure you've got a fantastic hairdresser all lined up for the big day - they'll be able to sort your big shiny spamhead right out! :giggle:

xx

Beachalicious full stop! Really worried I've buggered things up now but I'm determined to stick with it and just suck it up at my next weigh in and rock on to the next one, we all make mistakes, it's how we deal with them that matters. One thing I am worried about is hair loss. I made a point of not watching " will my crash diet kill me?" last night coz I know what a hypochondriac I am but my mum watched it today and was telling me about the girl doing the shake diet who lost loads of hair, one was nearly as bald as my dad she said!!! How are my wedding photos gonna look!!!!!! What are others experiences with hair loss? I know I'd rather look thin in my wedding photos with slightly thinned hair than fat but seriously, bald??? Does it grow back? In how long? If I reefed in April will I be ok for mid may? I've become so paranoid I'm checking every day, got the oh doing it too! Loads comes out in the shower,
more than normal, but am I just worrying? Sorry for so many questions everyone!!! Haha! Hope your all doing well today, I promise to be more positive tomorrow!!! X

Your mum wasn't watching it properly then cos that did not happen! Take no notice, yes you can get a bit more hair loss but, as was explained in the program, this is quite normal and temporary. Absolutely nothing to worry about, but be realistic, you cannot grow hair back in a few weeks, it takes months......

hey girlie,,dont you worry!! i had more hairloss than normal before christmas around week 4 and had a bit of a freak out but i shouldnt have freaked at all because it wasnt that bad.. it stopped as soon as i started to refeed. apparently it only happens to some people,,it does grow back though and if it does happen to you it wont be bad enough for anybody to notice.. just you focus on your amazing wedding day...and the journey there and you will be fine!!.... youre doing great and you will be lovely for your big day :) as my sig says "keep calm and carry on" :D xx

Haha bless ya ladies, I read through last nights post and was having a bit of a bridezilla moment by the looks of it! Sandra, my mum said she didn't see it all but she does worry about me bless her, I know she was only worried about me, but I've told her I'm getting all the proper nutrients etc on this and it's not a fad diet, she's happy now! Day 17 and thank
crunchie it's Friday! Have a cracking day everyone! And paula, your first line made me
laugh this morning, thanks for the reality check or should I say kick up the butt ladies! X

Back