Slinking down the aisle!!!

Lola wat are you playing at? What more motivation do u need than a wedding. Clear ur head and get urself in the zone. STOP bleeting on about the past and FOCUS. Hunny u got FOUR weeks and can make a massive difference in that time. Seriously u could lose at least another stone and maybe a bit more. Get ur @rse into gear today and crack on with it. You can do it. You can and you know you can so... Lets get started. From now. Are you ready... Then lets go xxxxxx

I pm'd you and didn't get a response so I was worried......

What the 7up are you playing at you dozey mare? You've still got time, just, to get between a stone and a half and two stone off if you just pull your bloody finger out! Seriously Claire, you could just about scrape through or at least be a respectable 11 stone but it's not going to happen overnight or at all if you don't get a wriggle on.

Have a look online for some poor brides who look like piggies in their snaps and try and imagine how they must've felt when they got the photos back from the photographer:eek: then tell yourself that it doesn't have to be that way! Ok so looks aren't everything but show me a bride who doesn't care what she looks like on her big day and I'll give her dog a biscuit.......

What else can I say?:confused:

What if the bride doesn't have a dog? Haha! I haven't had a pm since the 16th, hmmm hope u didn't accidentally virtual-kick-ass some other poor sod!!! Oh woe is me and all that crap, it has to stop here!!!! Quit the whinging Claire and have some bloody self respect!!! Sorry for talking in third person but I'm going crazy! Cham'pers and Sandra, thankyou so much for the boot up the backside - I can't dwell on the past that's for sure so bring on the next few weeks, it's gonna be crazy and I know Im gonna get pissy but not as pissed at seeing me like a stuffed sausage in those photos!!! I shall be updating daily, no holds barred, feel free to keep tabs on me, there is surely no way I'd have got this far without my minimin sistas!!! Xxx

Hi there,

I have read through your posts and know your struggle! I went through this last year myself in a bid to lose weight for my wedding on May 14th.

Much like yourself I couldn't get motivated until around March, when someone told me about lipotrim, I wanted to lose 21/2 stone to get into my dress which I had already bought the previous September, it was a small size 16, and I knew I would have to weigh around 11 stone for it to fit perfectly. So I embarked upon the plan, starting at 14 stones and 2lb. After 5 weeks of sticking to the plan 100% I lost 2 stone, and went for my fitting, My dress 'just' fitted, and as it had a lace back, it was flexible to lose more weight, the back panel needed to be widened, as it was, but I thought I still want to get another stone off, I was still lumpy and bumpy.

Now with 4 weeks to go, this is where I hit a standstill, even with knowing how I wanted to look in my dress, I would stop-start on the plan, kept picking all the time. I just couldn't stick to it, had my hen night etc. I think its beacuse I knew it fitted me ok, the main fear was it NEVER fitting before ,when I weighed 14 stone.

I WISH WISH WISH I had just got my arse in gear for those last few weeks and got that last stone off, because looking back at my pics, some were ok, but in a lot of them, I can see back fat spilling over the top of my dress where I had it pulled in so tight to give me a smaller waist,{my dress was corseted} that fat has to pushed somewhere :( ultimately I was uncomfortable all day, as my dress was was to tight, and the photographer had to keep rearranging my fat bits and boobs were splling over a bit to much. There is a big difference in standing still for your fitting, to all the moving around, dancing, and sitting on your big day, as to how you will look and feel in your dress.

I started lipotrim yesterday, as I have since regained all the weight I lost and piled on another 1/12 stone,taking me right up to 15.8- HIDEOUS! So I have a lot of work ahead, but love the quick results this diet gives, and am determined to get it off for good this time.

Maybe if you had a dress fitting at the weight you are now, and get someone to take pics of you, it might spur you on to shift that last bit, PIN it on your fridge, as a constant reminder.

You CAN do it, then you can enjoy your honeymoon perod, and the summer, but be warned it piles on very quickly, if you just go back to old habits like I did.

Bear in mind 12 stone is not that overweight for your height, so don't beat yourself up about it if you don't lose it, I'm sure you will look beautiful and curvacious on the day, just make sure your dress is the right size for you now, in case you don't lose it.

Good luck!! Hope my message inspires you! :)

hi lolapink

wondered where you were:sigh:

come on girl just jump back on that horse and keep on going:):)

no time to lose

cathie xx

Thankyou ladies :hug99: Cathie, I am so motivated today its untrue, have been chugging the water (and subsequently running to the loo all morning!) have a banging headache mind you but I am doing my best to ignore it and popping the nurofen down me! OMG Jen I can't believe we are wedding date twins! :wavey: I read your story and it has really inspired me, I know just where you are coming from with that psychological aspect of thinking "well, the dress fits so that biscuit can't hurt can it ...." aagghhh why do we do this to ourselves!!! I am worried also that I will spend the day tugging at my back fat, and underarm spillage!!! haha, you are right - it does all have to squish out somewhere!!!! I really hope you are back on board and gonna beat those food demons, we can do this! You've got your first anniversary coming up, woop!!! x

Hi i have just read your diary because i am also getting married this year and i understand everything that you have wrote and felt.

As i have wrote in my diary this is your one day to shine and have all eyes on you, you can do it. You have the motivation you need with the biggest day of you life approaching... i wish you all the best.

Thanks mummyof1, there is positivity in my heart, and a general sense that I cannot fail this time, I HAVE to do this!

Really good advice JenJen xx

Lola, can't believe we have matching wedding date!:D Must be a good omen!
xx

Sorry meant JenHen x

No sorry Claire, I've been in France......

Read JenHen's post over and over again.....that's my tip for today x

No more gallivanting with your new job looming Missy! I really appreciate jenhen sharing her story, with all you lovely ladies behind me I can do this! Bring on that aisle :) :) :)

Hi Claire,

I thought I would share this link with you, I looked at it constantly during the weeks/months leading up to my wedding, {in case I never shifted any weight, this was prior to doing LT}I suppose to reassure myself that bigger brides still looked beautiful, and well frankly lots of these ladies really do here, there are loads of pics, its not all about a certain weight or measurement...

Its fun to look anyway, I was obsessed with all things weddingy, watched all the bridal progs too, drove my hubby mad!

Here is the link anyway
PICS OF SIZE 18+ BRIDES IN THEIR DRESSES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :: You & Your Wedding

Nite nite xx

Sorry meant to say, obviously you are nowhere near the size most of these women are, but it will get into perspective your size which isnt really that big... and if these ladies can look as good as they do then you have nothing much to worry about, if you don't lose any more :)

But give it your best shot ,if you know it will make you feel better!

How are you doing today, Claire? 100% I hope!? ;) Don't make me do "a Sandra" on you! lol Sorry Sandra (don't hurt me!!) ;)

Will catch up on your story after my Soprano's a la couch session - so much has been happening - it's too much for my poor pre-ketosis head! Sending good vibes as always! :D xx

Ah Paula you started off sounding real tough, but I knew you'd cave with the fear of Sandra!!! haha! I am struggling but every day I'm closer to my wedding and nothing is going to stop me trying! Glad to see you returned, your half a stone increase over five weeks is nothing, that'll be gone before you know it and back into the 17's and below!
The motivation of my big day should be enough to spur me on, I have three weeks tomorrow till the henweekend and seven on Saturday till the wedding, so excited!!! I am hoping to lose at least a stone before the weekend away and then crack right back on from the Monday after until the wedding, which will be three and a bit weeks give or take a few re-feed days, I know its cutting it fine now which I'm hoping will make me see sense and stop the bleeding lack of willpower! I know its not ideal but I probably won't be able to do the full weeks re-feed but as long as I'm sensible and introduce some carbs a couple of days before I'm hoping it will be ok. I intend to crack back on with it after the wedding and honeymoon anyway - my ultimate goal is to get into the 9's for the summer - something I seriously haven't been in since my school days!!! Its been a lovely sunny day here in Plymouth today and with the clocks springing forward on Sunday the evenings will start to become nicer and I'm always in the mood more for the gym and exercising then - so bring on not just my wedding but the rest of my life as a slim happy healthy Mrs Smith!!!! :love047:

bet your so excited now, not long at all. just you remember to enjoy every mouthfull of that wedding cake.....lol.
What you got planned for the hen weekend? i dont know how far in advance to refeed before mine? never done this before.
You will lose a stone before then no probs

Sorry I'm not on here much to chastise you guys these days, but just really busy!

You can do it Claire, you too Paula! Just went to the hairdressers and had a really short, sharp bob. My hairdresser said that my new skinny face could take it. Weird but now that the weather has got warmer I've realised that I've got quite a nice neck:D been hidden under fat and jumpers for so long that I hadn't realised!

Off to France again tomorrow so if I don't catch you guys before I go, take care, have a great weekend but stay strong.....there will be plenty more weekends! Xxxx

P's bought some gorgeous shoes today too:D

Oh Sandra, I missed ya! Have a fabbo time in France, swit swoo for the gorge new shoes and double swit swoo for the new hair do! There's nothing like a radical new style to make you feel on top of the world. How everyone going? I love reading others diaries and being inspired and motivated to carry on when yet again I fail and cock up in the evening. Anybody wanna be my buddy over the next seven weeks, reporting daily to each other constant spurring on? Or if peeps just wanna goad me every day to get my ever increasing ass into gear then so be it! Everyone is doing so well, I am loving reading about squeeze's and charmains will power and stamina am hoping to carry on this way myself. How much can I lose in the three weeks before mynhen extravaganza do ya reckon? I'm trying not to get depressed but I'm f'ing up every attempt at slinking down that aisle and all I wanna do is look and feel fab, gonna post here every day from now on, I can't psycho analyse myself anymore, I can't understand why I'm not as committed as I was in January, I know I've whinged about it before but I've completely wasted the past two months, I'm surprised anybody ismstill reading my bleddy diary coz I've turned into a failure!!! I'm waffling now, goodnight xxx

Back