Slinky santas challenge ***25 weeks to go***

Lost 1/2lb which makes it a round 30lb to lose!

well done everyone. My diet has gone tits up this week so far.
I have weigh in tomorrow so heres hoping.
xxx

Well done girls!
Fatty no more, don't worry too much about it. You'll get back on track soon. After weigh in tomorrow, draw a line on it and start afresh. You might not even have done as badly as you think.

Hi nellis10!!!

i dont have a food diary on no sorry but here was my tpyical week in brief!!!

I have mainly red days with around 2 green a week!!

on a red day i would have ....

BREAKFAST:2 silces w.w(thick silce)(1ST heX) bread.with 2 fried eggs(fry light) and 3 silces of bacon(all fat removed)
one tablespoon of ketchup(2.5 syns)

LUNCH:Tuna salad with one tablespoon of light mayo(2.5 syns)

DINNER:either fish or lean meat with salad or veggies

SNACK:2 SILCES W.W.(2nd heX)

Millerlights and friut and tea and coffee during day!!!

Green Day......

BREAKFAST:2 silces w.w(1 heX)
Tin of beans 2 fried eggs(frylight)

LUNCH:pasta n sauce(bachelors)
with mixed veg

DINNER:either syn free chips egg and peas or veggie chilli and rice or jackpot and beans

SNACKS:2 silces w.w bread(2nd heX)

Mullerlights tea coffee and water during day!!!

i will normally only have between 2.5-5 syns a day and have extra at a weekend for my wine..!!:D

Tanny,
Either it's good news for you or bad news for me but I thought 1 tbsp of ketchup was 1 syn?
Anybody else knows?

Tanny,
Either it's good news for you or bad news for me but I thought 1 tbsp of ketchup was 1 syn?
Anybody else knows?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1 level tbsp[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Well Done Ferb!! 4lbs is fantastic!

xxtannyxx Excellent log...a lot of food there which is great as I have a big appetite and was afraid it would sabotage my weight loss even though I can eat what I want in theory!! I've started a Food Diary (in my siggie) and starting to add pictures too so I can keep a reminder of exactly what is going into my mouth!!

Good Luck with WI Fatty_no_more!!!

Oh my god shrinking bev!!!!!:eek:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

How the hell did i get that so wrong lol

I was always struggling with just 1 tablespoon lol

more for me next time....:D

I stayed the same this week but my friend came up to visit so we kind of treated ourselves to a couple of bottles of wine! Back on track today, all planned out so feeling confident for weigh in on Monday! :)

Thanks nellis, I was really pleased - not sure what I've done differently but my losses had really slowed down recently so it was a nice boost.

Well done ferb! xxxx

well i have weigh in tonight and i am really fretting.
afterwards tho iam going out with my girlies for a very very rare bit of time away from the baby!
going to see sex and the city2. Cant wait.
xxxxx

Good luck with WI Fatty no more and have a fun night tonight. Something I took for granted before I had children! It makes you enjoy the girlie nights out more now!

I have WI tonight too. I really hope I do ok.. I have been really good this week. I find it really hard to motivate myself the following week when I sts or put on after I have been following the plan.

I'm leaving my daughter with my husband and going to see Sex and the City too. Haven't even seen the first one and not that bothered about the series but just wanted to go to the cinema to see a girly film...and let's just say that if we do manage to get a babysitter on rare occasions there is no way I can get my husband to watch a chick flick!
Good luck for your weigh in

Just come back from WI.. I have lost 2.5lb! :) Thrilled to bits, its the biggest loss I have had since January!!

Well done Motherof2!!! :D

i gained 1lb ....but doing green week this wek and 110% which never done so fingers cross i get a good loss)

I've had to weigh in a day early as I have to go to work at stupid o'clock in the morning.

It's 4.5lb off for me this week.

:bliss:

gemma hey dont worry you can get it off you'll be fine.

milly75 wowowowowow how on earth did you manage that? Well burloody done that girl!

28 weeks tomorrow till crimbo!!!!
xxxx

Back