Slinky santas challenge ***25 weeks to go***

just updated the front page but well done us girls! We are fab!!!

I worked out to get to my target i have to loose 2lbs per week! So kick uppus buttus for me as i wanna get 2lbs anyway next week to get my next half stone award so i would have lost 1 and a half stone in 8 weeks! xxxx

Well done to everyone!!!
Gemma, I only lost 1lb this week so I am hoping for better things next week too! :)

28 weeks to Xmas....eeek....better start my letter to Santa....it will take me that long to write it out! :8855:

what does everyone want for xmas?
Last year i got my baby boy a week after xmas and that was the best xmas present ever.
This year i just want my family together. :)

what does everyone want for xmas?
Last year i got my baby boy a week after xmas and that was the best xmas present ever.
This year i just want my family together. :)

I absolutely love Christmas! I am not sure if it is because I am from a big family, but I just love the big build up. My husband after over 10 years together has only just recently got into the whole spirit of it all. Having children has made it even more special. I am always a difficult person to buy for, so usually ask for vouchers I can use throughout the year and in the sales. I don’t actually need anything.. I have 2 gorgeous children, wonderful husband and a lovely home.. what more could I ask for? Ummm to get into my size 12 jeans would be nice!!!

Hi girls,

Lost 1.5 lbs this week...nearly back to my pre-holiday weight!!!
Hope I can lose the same next week.
Well done to everybody, whether we lose, put on or stay the same. It's good to acknowledge it and then start again for a new week.

Good luck Maypole! I do find the heat has affected my appetite, although I could eat a gallon of icecream!!!

So far our Slimmer of the week is SHRINKING_BEV loosing a whooping 5lb!!!!!! Well done hunny! Whats ya secret please share!?

Why thank you kindly :D I haven't got a secret - the only thing I did was I had a week on red rather than EE :)

Next week, because of work, I'll be switching from a morning WI to an evening WI, so I'm going to have to work my butt off to even register a loss next week :sigh:

I just KNOW, it will mess with my head! :8855:

my god i forgot about this thread sorry guys. If i dont update the weigh ins someone give me a nudge cos having a demanding 5 month old i forget and get side tracked very easily. xxx

0.5lb off again for me this week! that's the fourth week on the trot :(..... I know it's a loss but it's so slow. I've done more exercise so I can only think that it's down to the anti depressants I started 4 weeks ago.

Morning all..

i lost 4lbs this week!!!

thats another chunk of my goal..

start:73lbs...

Lost 3lbs-----70lbs to go
Lost 4lbs-----66lbs to go

I put 1.5lbs back on this week! :(

My friend from uni did come to visit though and we had a couple of bottles of wine and ate a bag of kettle chips between us (very nice!)

Back on track today! Feeling hungry so wishing I'd brought more red day things to pick at. Going to have to eat more fruit instead.

Back